Would you rather give up sex/masturbation or Weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by blurryface, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Sex.

Weed has never let me down or left me feeling guilty...

2. "or" because i would never be in this type of situation where i would even comprehend doing this.

3. Weed no way I'm giving up sex cus it's sex man everyone has to have it I wonder what would happen if you forced somebody to not be able to masturbate or have sex there whole entire life.

4. #5 LSDForPeace, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    Weed, because human's main drive in life is sex. Oh and it feels gooood.:smoke:Plus there are better drugs out there I could use to replace weed if I really had too...you can't replace sex.

5. I don't think you're doing it right???

6. They'd become monks and nuns.

7. Weed definitely. I would not give up sex for the rest of my life.

8. Weed. the human body has a need for sex and its a primal instinct.

9. Haha, that's easy.

I had prostate cancer surgery in June and I am impotent, for the time being anyway. Impossible to predict when or if it will "rise" again.

All I have left is weed. [​IMG]

10. Considering I'm not getting any action, and weed is more fun than masturbation, I'm gonna have to keep the ganja.

Opinion may change in the future. But for now, I love my herb.

11. I would loose weed. Smoking is great but vagina is the bee's knee's lol

12. weed. if you need to ask why then that already says enough.

13. weed... I get to fucking horny when I smoke to give up jerking off.

14. if anyone says they'll give up the right to procreate in order to get high that's darwinism at its finest.

15. Def gonna have to go wit treez becuz I really don't care if I smoke or not, I'm alwayz gonna have to let tha cum come out sooner or lata

16. I would give up weed. Then engage in sex on other drugs.

17. weed hands down because i dont really give a shit if i smoke i mean i smoke all day every day but so what i really dont care about smoking and wouldent be upset at all if i could never smoke again

EDIT: an i could do other drugs so no big loss

18. Sex, i have a minor birth defect so I try not to have sex anyway.

19. Definitely weed no question about it.