Would you Rather [Game]

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Budz4Brainz, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Okay guys so its pretty simple you must post a question asking someone if they would rather take option A: bad or option B: equally bad. haha, make them good! For example! Would you rather wipe your arse with cling film... Or sand paper? Would you rather smell a fart all day long... Or have people thinking you have farted all day long?Would you rather sleep with 3 models in a hotel but nobody will know... Or stay up all night talking but having the world think you slept with them. There you go! Answer those and post more! ;)

2. Ill just answer the last one, I would fuck the shit out of the models. I dont give a fuck if people knew or not.Would you rather smoke a bowl of stems or a bowl of seeds?Kottonmouth Kings

3. [quote name="KingOfTheKronic" post="19444896" timestamp="1391223856"]Ill just answer the last one, I would fuck the shit out of the models. I dont give a fuck if people knew or not.Would you rather smoke a bowl of stems or a bowl of seeds?Kottonmouth Kings[/quote]Haha same man! And shit tough call, stems i think, although it would be one hell of a grotty hit, be better than the seed explosion that would leave you with a killer headache? Haha Would you rather, give up pipes for life or bongs for life, one or the other man? Your move.

4. @[member="Budz4Brainz"] Dang man thats a super hard one... Hmm... I would have to say goodbye to pipes for life. :(

Would you rather, Smoke all the loud that you can for a year and never get to smoke again or smoke schwag for the rest of your life?

Your go.

5. Ahh what a decision.. I think I'd sadly have to get used to toking schwaag.. Cause yeah that year would be mega baked and amazing, but never toking again after? Nah man! Okay, next one, you can only drink one of these whilst high for the rest of your life.. A: fruit juicesB Fizzy drinksYou must basically give one up..

6. Fruit juices no doubt. Would you rather fuck the girl of your dreams and lose all your friends OrStay a virgin forever and smoke all the weed you can imagine by yourselfSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Well I would say stay a virgin and smoke.... But I don't have me v card any more soo what can I do?

Religion is sort of like a lift in your shoes. If it makes you feel better, fine. Just don't ask me to wear your shoes.

8. Would you rather have sex with a 20-something who looks like a 13 year old, or have sex with a 13 year old who looks like a hot 20-something? (With no legal/social consequences for either choice)

9. Hmm that depends does she only look 13 in the face or whole body and same for the 20 year old thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Would you rather die by getting eaten slowly by spiders, or be forced to have 200 spiders slowly crawl down your throat and nostrils.

Sorry.

11. eaten by spideys

Give 90's era rosie o donnell a rimjob or have to live in a house full of snakes 24/7? (Snakes dont bite but show no personal space)

12. SNAKES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE ME THE SNAKES

Fuck a woman who looks like a gorilla or fuck a gorilla that looks like a woman.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Gorilla that looks like a woman

14. Would you rather eat Kim kardishians ass hair or lick Katy Perry's taint forever