Would you rather die high or sober

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by sequinfox, Apr 8, 2018.

1. my friend and and I are debating weather or not you would want to die being high or sober. Honestly I cant pick

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

2. High lol 100% fuck dying sober :confused_2:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Turn the ? around.
    Would you rather know you died from being high or sober?

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. I would rather die in my sleep. If I'm awake and painless I would want to be sober enjoying my last few minutes with loved ones.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. I'd rather avoid it altogether. vil-surveille.gif

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. if i had to, then high, im pretty sure it wouldnt be as bad. you might get a few chuckles out of me then.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Don't care

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. you wouldn't be able to describe the too since every thing already In fluid motion you wouldn't be able to have a borderline conscious between any the two so basically your asking have you ever smoke in your dream then asking to do hi or sober

9. It depends on what you consider dying to be. If you consider dying to be the ceasing of any and all things meaning nothing exist then I would say I'd rather not do that at all. If you consider death to be the passage from one form into another weather that be spirit, ghost, another dimension, heaven etc.. I'd .. still rather not do either :p

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. high, without question...and most people would as well...its why doctors will give people dying from cancer the strongest pain killers while theyre dying, yeah it does kill the pain for them but it also fucks them up proper....i watched a documentary about religious family members not allowing the doctors to do that and i thought it was fucked up

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. honestly, it sounds like an underwhelming answer, but i would pick sober.
    when i'm high i don't wanna die, but when im sober im like "make it end already"

• Like Like x 1
  12. I’m going out LIT AF

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. #13 GorillaGherkin, Jul 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    Answer should b obvious. Not sure when I’ll go but I’m always high.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. As high as I can get.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Depends on the situation. Am I in a situation in which I could fight/flight to save my life? If I'm in the middle of a fire fight, I'd rather be sober and 100% alert to take down any threats.
    If I'm out surfing, high as shit and get taken out by a massive wave and drown, that'd be a hell of a way for me to go out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. How about asleep high?

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. lol do you know you posted this in a pipe forum? :love-m3j:

i would prefer to die high, no question.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. I'm always high when I go to sleep.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. There's only one way to go out!! I want Mary by my side during my final "blaze of glory":D

Hopefully I'll be old asf munching on some shit and getting stoned by some shit that don't exist yet.

• Winner Winner x 1