Would you rather... D-Day or Titanic?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by WhiteWalkerOG, Dec 20, 2017.

?

D-Day or Titanic?

1. D-Day

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Titanic

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. I was smoking with a few of my friends the other day and we started wondering would you rather storm the beaches of Normandy on D-Day OR be a lower class "poor" person on the Titanic? I'm assuming it's like in the movie Titanic where they just fucked poor people over.

I think I'd have to go Normandy just because I feel like you'd be in a little more control of the situation. But it would be insane and your whole boat might get shot as soon as the door to your boat dropped. But fuck drowning in the freezing ocean next to a big scary ship. Also- would you rather be high or sober in either of these situations?

Let me know what you think.

2. Normandy. Hands down.

3. Concentration Camp or Concord Crash?

the end is the same

just the speed to get to that end?

4. I'd choose double d-day

5. Easily Titanic. Go study the Titanic disaster. Not the fucking movies and shit. Actually read the inquiries and analysis of it. It was very easy to survive the sinking and the hours in the water. People didn't die because it was unavoidable, they died because they didn't have info on what was happening. Lifeboats were leaving with 2-3 people on board instead of 36. Nobody knew where life preservers were. Some dicks were like, "Oooh... it's the right thing to do to go down with the ship!" and idiots agreed with them instead of checking it out for themselves.

In short, the main reason people died on the Titanic was because they were morons.

No amount of knowledge will keep a nazi bullet from penetrating your skull.

6. #6 Dubies25, Dec 26, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
    Based solely on playing Medal of Honor European Assault and Call of Duty on the ps2 back in 2005, I can honestly say d-day in Normandy looked pretty fun. So I choose that

As for the second part of your question, come on now, who the hell would be getting high before storming Omaha Beach

7. Titanic was a setup a failing company needed money