Would you quit weed for a woman?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SunStoner, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Dude... Quitting weed is illegal

2. No.

I'll never quit doing drugs for a girl.

I'm no junkie,but I do like to do all types of different drugs here and there.

I don't want a girl who's a junkie,but she has to be down to do that kind of stuff every so often or atleast be cool with me doing different shit here and there.

Now quiting that,would be changing who I am and I don't change who I am for anybody.

3. It's a flower bud, Tylenol is a drug, the media/gov't classify it as such thats why its illegal.

and no I would not stop smoking to appease a girl

4. Stop? no
    Stop smoking as much? yes

5. No, you're a schmuck if you get pussy whipped to the point where you let the girl you love change who you are.

6. Negative Ghostrider. The pattern is full.

7. I guess the right woman can make you more happy than weed..:)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxHclz4md70&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

8. Been there done that, and it never worked out. It will always be a heated topic to discuss non the less. But if you think it's worth it especially for her and you truly love her well then, by all means good sir.

9. #49 CloudTheory, Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2012
    This. Quit for a year then she thought it'd be cool for her to start smoking as much as I did after the year, whilst I was still not smoking. Great gal but kind of fucked in the head, I ended up leaving. Never again though.

10. Did it once, never again. You shouldn't have to change yourself for someone if that's what you've been doing when you met them. Fuck controlling bitches.

11. i would say i did, just to get some pussy lol

12. problem is its so hard to get her to have sex with me and she has a kid so she never has any time i guess its just time to move on 5 years down the drain!

13. If she had a good reason to ask me not to, then yes

oh yeah, and only if I loved the bitch

14. I love her but we only get one life on this earth

15. I'm going to say no, because now that my wife has quit smoking weed I know she doesn't want me to, but I smoke it every day of my life. She doesn't really give me an ultimatum or anything, but I know she doesn't like it. I know she would prefer if I didnt, but she doesn't fight me on it. I think I would have to reevaluate my stance if she did give me an ultimatum.

16. meh, for me finding a partner is more important than bud

however, I would love to find a partner who loves the herb the same way I do

fuck it who am I kidding, I love the herb I'll smoke it any damn time I want to

17. See, now that is an example of ridiculous. "You can't smoke unless I'm smoking." That is what I was saying before about control issues. Why should she dictate when you get to smoke?

18. for the perfect woman? we have a perfect relationship?

in a heartbeat

i've been smoking weed for more than 10 years now, and i'd never touch it again if the perfect woman came along.

it's a no brainer. get your priorities straight. that's the future mother of your kids you're talking about.

dont end up with the consolation prize. quit smoking weed if you have a shot at the perfect woman.

19. A life with somebody who wants to control who you are and what you do is not a life at all. It is also simply a sign that the person isn't right for you. If they don't like you as you want to be then what is the point..?

20. [quote name='"BigTrees"']for the perfect woman? we have a perfect relationship?

in a heartbeat

i've been smoking weed for more than 10 years now, and i'd never touch it again if the perfect woman came along.

it's a no brainer. get your priorities straight. that's the future mother of your kids you're talking about.

dont end up with the consolation prize. quit smoking weed if you have a shot at the perfect woman.[/quote]

Wouldn't the PERFECT WOMAN be ok with you smoking because if she not then that's at least 1 point away from perfect in my book