Would you quit weed for a woman?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SunStoner, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Agree, but I also get it. When people say offhandedly that I "do drugs" I always have to contest. Yes weed is a drug, as is caffeine, tobacco and alcohol. Some are more dangerous than others, but they all meet the criterium of a drug.

I am not going to say MJ has no adverse qualities. I've seen my share of potheads who can't seem to get their shit together because they spend too much time high and unproductive. I've also seen people who seem dumb as rocks from years of smoking pot. Not because it rots the brain, but because they probably smoked through their formative years and never self-educated beyond philosophical questions like, "why does my dick look like a little mustached man in a hard-hat when I'm erect?" That's okay for some people, but I think our potential is higher (*hehe*) than that.

2. No. If I'm in a relationship the girls knows who I am and what I do, and smoking MJ is one of those things I do, it's a lifestyle for christ sake. I don't ask a girl to quit shopping 3 times a week.

But.... That's only because ''the one'' has left me about 2,5 years ago, was with her for 3,5 years.
    I don't think I can really fall in love anymore, I just get attached to a girl if she's with me for a considerable amount of time I guess. I'm 23 years old, what do I know about love huh :)

3. To me, this is a "what exactly are we talking about here?" type of question.

Personally, I used to smoke a LOT, like a half e a day. My gfs have never cared, but if one had wanted me to cut down my smoking so I wasn't high 24/7, I would definitely consider it and probably would have done that for her.

I smoke less now, still daily tho (and my girlfriend thinks its cute for some bizarre, awesome reason) but I wouldn't stop completely for a girl. If a girl wants you to stop completely, it's a control issue IMO and fuuuug that

4. I've never smoked more than a personal gram in one day, and just before I quit I was doing maybe 1 bowl a night (usually to make me tired so I could go to bed quicker). She doesn't want me to COMPLETELY stop, as she does it as well but once in a blue moon (think maybe 1-2 a month). At this point I'll only ever be smoking when she does, so I guess I'm not technically quitting but then again I don't consider smoking 1-2 times a month "smoking" either.

5. I wouldnt quit for a woman but if im with the woman I can def not smoke for a while and not fiend.

6. I'll never let a woman control any aspect of my life ever again. Fuck that shit.

7. I normally wouldn't, it's either youre okay with my smoking or there's the door lol but there's always an exception. Some women are worth itl

8. women might just be jealous of the fascination you show in the marijuana, give that attention to her and she'll forget.

9. Fuck that shit.

10. Im not going to tell you what to do, don't tell me what to do.

11. I'd probably just hide my use

12. Nope I wouldn't and I didn't have to. In fact, thats one of the things that bonds my wife and I together, we BOTH are pretty heavy smokers of the ganj.

13. this has to be the perfect answer!!!!

14. thats why you try to find a girl or guy who is a smoker or at least has an open mind to the green revolution :)

15. No.. it's not that hard to find someone else who tokes or is open minded about it.

16. Why would I quit anything for someone else? If she doesn't like me for me (unless I'm shooting up or something truly harmful), then screw her.

17. I'm a chick... I would not quit for a dude. I won't date anyone who doesn't smoke unless he just doesn't give a fuck if I do. Its not worth the future argument and heartbreak. Besides if you love me then me smoking weed every evening shouldn't matter.

18. No I would either hide my smoking or choose a girl who loves the herb as much as me.

19. I would agree to not smoke around her, but to quit overall....no