Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you quit smoking for a relationship?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheDankDefender, Jan 2, 2012.

1. I don't know if I would or wouldn't. Figured I should see how everyone else feels about it.

2. Serious relationship: I would talk to them and try to educate them. if that doesnt work then yeah i would.

but with a fling...hell no.

Edit: When I say serious, I mean marriage is being considered and you are intent to be with the person

3. This bout sums it up for me.

4. Yeah i would, until I have sex with the woman then it doesn't matter because I've already used her vagina

5. high five

6. I wouldn't. My most recent ex didn't like it but grew to deal with it; while my best homies girlfriend was really against it. What's she doing now? Blazing with us 24/7

7. You should quit for a while then become a real asshole then tell her the weed is what keeps you cool, patient, and kind person.

8. Only if she is a Dr or lawyer or makes a lot of coin + she is wifey material.
    Even then I would still find a way to conceal it.
    And for everyone under the age of 23, no way in hell you need to be with a girl that wants to change who you are and what you do.

9. Why get into a relationship that isn't based on the things you love?

10. I don't think so.

11. Fuck that. If he or she is trying to change who you are you shouldn't be in a relationship with them. If they dont like you for you fuck them.

12. Nope. Smoking weed has improved my life greatly. I'm not quitting something i love doing for someone who i might not even be with that long. If she doesn't like me for me then screw her.

13. I like to think that if any person I'm dedicated enough with to even consider quitting would be the type that would either smoke with me, or not care whether I do or not. When people start making ultimatums in relationships, like "It's me or ____", you have bigger problems. People should love and appreciate each other for who they are, not who they want or expect you to be.

14. Hell no I ain't quitting shit plus I let women know upfront b4 fucking with me.

15. Nope. Instead I would quit the relationship for smoking.

16. 'Implying he actually has been with a woman' OOOOHHH BURRRRNN!!

haha just kiddin' man.

17. im 7 please dont delete my account

18. Depends on the girl. I had a girl like that who would try making me choose between her and weed. Her and I didn't work out for her dumb reasons. She drinks a ton and I smoke weed. Guess who didn't have a nasty ass hangover today :smoke:

19. Nope. I wouldnt get into a relationship with someone who wasnt cool with it. A few guys have tried to get me to quit before we even started dating.... wasnt gonna happen

20. I was with a girl for a full year and she didn't know how much I smoked. We never lived together so it wasn't that hard to hide. However, multiple times she would mention the smell or my red eyes...one time she came over unexpected, just as I got done smoking, she kissed me and immediately could tell.

So guys...it's not worth it. It was way too stressful to do. Just be yourself, it's what I learned. Since weed is so important to me, it's not worth hiding.