Would you punch him?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by yeahIsmoke05, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Okay, my freind "bob" is or was my best freind. He's really been fucking up. I moved away from where he lived 2 years ago. When I moved smoking for him was an event, a fun thing. And then like he started to smoke more and more. I started to smoke later the year i moved. Me and him had great times smoking, he was awesome. Now i have been hearing from some of my other freinds where i use to live that Bob is really fucking up. He told me not to long ago he was going to save up with a few freidns for a pound, so he would start dealing. I told him he's an idiot, only becuase im his freind. And now i heard he stole his parents ATM card and took our 800 dollars and bought a single oz ( i was pretty shocked, becuase that must be a fat sack). I was told his parents found out, and hes just fucking his life up really bad. If i was there with him, i would most likely punch him in his face, but not to be an asshole but becuase im his best freind. I just want to know if thats a rational decision guys. I feel pretty bad

2. my friend is fucking up her life. She's really into the "cool for doing drugs" thing, which is quite unfortunate. She ditches class (or school entirely) regularly to go do lines or smoke out. I did the same exact thing in highschool, but I fuckin graduated. I kept my shit together, and didn't let the drugs destroy much. She's FAR from graduating, and is failing 2 of her 3 classes. Everyone's opinion of her (somewhat including mine) is that shes a cokehead whos running her life into the ground, really fast. I am SLIGHTLY a cause for the problem I say, because I smoke her out when she wants, and some of the times she's ditchin, I've got her in my bed.

SO - for both problems, yours and mine, I would just back off, and let 'em either straighten up or get put somewhere that forces them to straighten up.

I have tried to help her before, and she ALWAYS gets mad. Any mention of her doing too much coke, or just refering to what she has done as "alot" will get me 2 hours of the "im mad so im going to ignore you" game.

I imagine you might experience this same problem.

(this is just based on this wierd suspicion I've had lately that shes a fuckin skank. If she's not, and we bone tomarrow [if I see her], then i'll probably try to help her. but its alot of work, grades, AND drugs. Im such a douchebag, whatever)

3. zalza, I don't see that happening here with two people of the opposite sex really. Most of the time when a guy tries to help another guy out, if the other guy doesn't like it he just gets all pissed off. So I say try and talk to him about it, and if he gets all pissy, then punch him in the face.

4. hey, something to do in between doing her!

doing her,
    dooooing herIwonder if that sounds funny when im not high.... :confused:

5. I wouldn't punch him, I wouldn't do anything. I watched one of my buds become an emotionless coke head who was always rolling on E and doing lines, he even quit smoking to support his e and coke. I tried talking to him a bunch of times. People like that don't think they have a problem till its to late. and if you try to intervene they shit all over you for trying to run there life, the only way they see the problem is when its to late.

6. i can vouche it doesnt really sound that funny....because im dry, ha :(

7. no it wont sound funny at all and dude i would just let him fall on his ass i found the only way they learn if they get punched in the face by reality not to sound corny or anything just that is the fact

8. my friends little brother has a friend that used to do that, yeah he got too. i wouldn't punch the friend though, if he wants to do shitty things let him... it'll catch up to him like it did.

9. Some people only respond to violence. Tryt it out.

10. LIke CHez said if he wants to do shitty things let him. itll catch up with him

11. Been there, done that, man. It's not fun, especially if it's a girl you care about. Only difference is the girl I was with destroyed her life after becoming addicted to meth. She dropped out of school; told me it didn't matter because she would do "Independent Study" to get her diploma. Then she dropped out of that too. She started calling in to work more and more often, begging people to cover almost every shift she was scheduled to work, and then she would complain to her boss that she wasn't getting enough hours. Eventually they got fed up and fired her. She got another job somewhere else and did the exact same thing...Last I talked to her, all of her friends were locked up, and I was worried that something similar would happen to her. She hasn't called me for close to a year now, and she got evicted from her house, so I don't know where she's living. Her cell phone was shut off ages ago and the number actually belongs to some angry chinese woman now. All I can do is hope she's ok...

12. Wow he really is fucking up bad. 800 for a zip? He got jacked.

13. right dude i know.....sounded pretty bad to me

14. just don't let yourself get pulled down with his. Be their and tell him he's fucking up and needs to clean up, if he blows you off then he'll find out the hard way.