Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you pay..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StillBlazing123, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Hey guys just picked up today, im in the South of England

I paid 60£ for some Dry, Seedless, Mid's and got 6.4 grams, would you pay that? or should i find a new dealer?

2. [quote name='"StillBlazing123"']Hey guys just picked up today, im in the South of England

I paid 60£ for some Dry, Seedless, Mid's and got 6.4 grams, would you pay that? or should i find a new dealer?[/quote]

depends on ur area. around where i live ican get about 1.5g of mids for about 5$ but thats cause i live in the ghetto :cool:

3. I wouldnt

4. I'm in the South of England mate :p It's hard to nt get ripped off around here :/

5. Think about it 10$ for a gram? 6.4 Grams for 60$ Not the best deal in the world but its not bad.

Id pay it.

6. not for mids.

7. If it were descent mids that still got ne to a nice high within a bowl , then yea I would

8. In my area, yea I probably would.. sell it back off.