Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would You Pay For This?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ReMpTiOn, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Lol no way

2. Na dude i have the same thing but without the crank and got it for $35 at my local hs. A $4 and a $35 grinder really dont compare, the $35 one will give you way more kief and will stay sharp forever while a cheap ass one will yield no kief and get dull so fast.

3. what im saying is that all grinders do the same thing i will never spend more then 20 dollars on a grinder the most expensive one i got is worth 11$ and it stays sharp

4. My friend went to his LHS and the guy said the crank grinders only grind one way and break easy.

5. Paid $35 for mine and am completely happy, 4 part, catches major kief. That just looks fancy.

6. i have a $45, 4-chamber diamond grind grinder. i love it.

7. I have a basic stainless steel grinder I got from my local headshop for about $20 and it works great. I wouldn't spend much more than that.

8. nahhh. i paid 30 for a 4 piece and it served me well. that looks sweet though

9. get it...

10. Yeah I get it but I don't buy from GC there prices are extremely high and shipping is to long due to my location.

11. its nice but i wouldnt buy it you can find a nice cheaper grinder off eBay

12. No..
    And on top of that no, I think the crank would get annoying inside of a pocket.

13. you keep your grinder in your pocket?

i keep mine on my table.

14. Word..

Who wants a half pound of metal beatin up on their smart phone?