Would you pay for sex?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by twitchydude420, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Say theres a place where you can go and choose between like 20 different women and all of them are attractive and none of them have std's. Would you pay for sex and how much would you pay?

2. $100 for a half hour is probably my max. $100 is also my max for a half o. Thank god in Portland hookers and weed are cheap!

3. Id pay up to $250 but she's gonna be hot as fuck if im paying that.

4. $150/hr and I would if I was single and had to be fucked up

5. I'm going to open a whorehouse with a tagline

"Fuck till you bust!"

that should pull customers.

6. yes one penny

7. Sometimes I scan back pages and think about it. If I was single I would do it no problem.

8. I used to think that website was on the low-low.

Holy fuck I've seen about 3 girls I used to go to HS with on there, as well as plenty of my customers.

its weird when I'm helping them at work, and I know what they do but they don't know that I know that they dont know who knows & so everyone knows that knowsknowsknowsknows

9. Nope, got paid for sex a few times! Haha guess im a whore

10. I've had a few girlfriends

11. I've never done it, but I don't see why paying for sex is such a big deal. I spend so much money on drugs and other shit that is disposable don't see why paying to get a nut off is any different

12. Do you know if the sites legit? And are all the girls on it selling sex?

13. Personally speaking, yes it legit.

Also personally speaking, not all of them are legit. So be very wary.

Little pointers :

1. Call up chicks who aren't on there posting EVERYDAY. Cause that shit is getting beat!
    2. Only call chicks who have personally taken cellphone pictures, no professional shots or anything (more than likely fake).
    3. ????
    4. PROFIT!! (nut bust)

14. I paid $300 last night for 2 girls and one of them was missing an arm.
    It was after a little rave (Day Glow/Life in Color) so I was in the mood.

15. i have to buy my girlfriend shit so i already am... lol

but i would consider it... would be kinda cool

16. We all really pay for sex in one way or the other...

Me personally, if I had the cash, I'd she'll out $500 max but she'd better fulfill every fucking fantasy I have. And be a dime piece. ;)

17. No. I don't believe that paying directly for sex is immoral but I do believe it's shameful.

And half of the fun is in the pursuit anyway.

18. #19 thewarden, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2012
    I mean I would, I guess. I'm not morally opposed to it, I'd just rather spend my money on something else. I mean I can't chat up a girl and get high, can I?

I'm a stingy motherfucker, so like $50 at max? even that's pushing it, I'd prefer it be closer to like $30 haha. She'd better be hot too.

I mean $30 spent on drugs would have me feeling pretty fucking good for a long time, longer than like 30 minutes or whatever I'd spend fucking her

19. I would pay like 75 for a complete session. That means dick sucked then get fucked. Sounds about right.