Would you pay $60 to see this?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Big Poppa Puff, May 10, 2003.

1. Its that time of year when the local suck-ass music fest arrives. Check out this line-up and tell me if you would pay $30 for a weekend pass or $20 for a single day admission?

It would be $60 for the whole family or $40 for all of us for one day. Not including the $10- 20 per kid wristband for the kiddy rides.

www.jubileecityfest.com then go to the concert calender

2. I didn't see anything familiar, except Frampton. I don't know what I'd do.
    Good luck!

3. mediski martin and wood and glactic are great bands i would gladly [ay for a day pass to see them. trust me they are great bands

4. yea, I'd probably pay that much to see James Brown and Frampton, but I'm just an old 60's stoner. Go with some cool fellow tokers and enjoy!

5. Think they oughta re-name it the "Washed Up Has Been Festival.":)

James Brown? Frampton? The Doobies? Are they even all still alive? Or is just the dude that used to play cowbell for them still riding the name?

But that is an awful lotta music for yer buck.
    Be sure to check out the Zydeco thing. I likes Zydeco music. Made for drinkin and dancin!

I reckon it beats hanging around the house watchin tV.

6. i'd probably pay $60 to go to the fest. sounds like it'll be fun :)

7. Id go just to rock out to Authority Zero and get stoned while they play their set.

They have a strong reggae sound to em and are influenced by Sublime, but their fast paced and the singer sings pretty fast too, if you wanna check em out, get one more minute and everyday, their best stuff in my opinion.

Looks okay but thats the only concert that caught my eye.

8. The only Authority Zero song that has caught my attention is One More Minute. I like it b/c it does throw back to the ska and reggae punk sound.

9. i'd go for the simple pleasure of enjoying good music in the company of strangers. hopefully some good herb too.

i didn't notice, but if it's outdoor......well, what more reason do you need. :)

10. We'll probably go to the festival beacuse there is nothing else to do that weekend here.

Not much of an opportunity to smoke at it, cops are as heavy as as bees on honey around this place.

Thanks for the review.

11. smoke before you go in... and once there continue to drink and drink and drink.... make it a fun night.......Plus the kids'll be there im sure it'll be fun fer ya...

12. the only way i would go to some shitty fest like that is if it was kinda like a hippy fest. someone is bound to have some lsd there :)

-Samus-

13. If you can imagine how bad this fest is, just think how boring the other 51 weekends are a year.

14. Beat you to it Sister! Did that last year and had a good time. We decided to just go for one day this year but can't decide which one. Either Saturday or Sunday.

Grasscity Deals Near You