Would you pay 60$ for this?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by MUSHbag, May 24, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

60$ but it's on sale, for 40$ again, why is it so cheap? I'm not very familiar with anything other then spoons so if anyone could give thier opinion on this one, it'd be great.

2. It looks like a pretty cool bubbler, 60 probably not, 40 maybe.

3. looks like a nice bubbler for 40.

If the glass is pretty thick it's a worthwile purchase for sure. Strange shape though.

4. well, id buy it for forty cause its my favorite type of piece (Stand up, sherlock bubbler with slide)

wait.... its got a carb. I fucking despize pieces with a slide that someone has put a carb on.

5. Oh I didn't notice that, why is there a carb on it when it has a slide?

6. dude you live in ohio why would you buy a generic pos of the internet when you could go hit up the glass house in cleveland and get a custom blown bubbler for 40 bucks that is blown by local artists

7. I'd rather click a buy button. Lol, I don't really care about custom blown shit, I just want something that'll get me ripped, because all I have is a spoon,

8. [​IMG]

Support American Artists.

9. As long as the glass is not thin and easily breakable im fine.

10. yah.. whats with that

11. carb + slide = why?!?!

but regardless it still looks nice

12. Probably cheap because It looks like your smoking a pole hahah jk

But I think it looks awesome! I would DEF pick that up if I were you.

13. No... colors look cool but the bubbler isnt worth 60 at all.

14. The first thing I thought of was It looks like cock and balls. LOL!

15. did you read the text below the pic?

And yeah I will buy this, I just hope the glass is thick, not some flimsy paper thin shit. but if it is, oh well ill just have to be more careful then...

16. Right? Right? Haha.

On the bright side, if you wind up hating smoking out of it, it can always be used as a dildo....

Just sayin....

17. true...