Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you pay 280 an ounce for this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AlbertBudstein, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Lol did you forget some members live in Washington, Oregon, Cali, and CO where prices are cheaper than you can imagine? Forgot, Canada also has some cheap ass locations lol

What you are not realizing is you think these prices are unheard of because you pay greedy prices.... dealers who have no competition from legal grows, can put whatever price they want....

Here in CO, i cant speak for everywhere else lol, the illegal growers are vastly out done by the 500 plant legal warehouses all over the state dispensaries have going.... dispensaries have little fear of busts, unless the DEA rolls in, so they dont also include a risk fee.... illegal dealers are risking a lot to get you high....

2. How is Boulder dude? I'll be up there in 6 days. Super excited. Any cool places you can suggest to check out?

3. Boulder is awesome lol, weather is nice, everything is getting green.

Id say just all over the mountains most of colorado's attractions arent in Boulder unfortunately lol

4. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']

Boulder is awesome lol, weather is nice, everything is getting green.

Id say just all over the mountains most of colorado's attractions arent in Boulder unfortunately lol[/quote]

I just read this post while watching american weed :D the one dispensary is in boulder

5. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']

Exactly, i have friends on the east coast who would probably be paying upwards of 300 for bud like that lol.

Location Location Location[/quote]

Yup I'm getting some like that for 260 and I'm in Towson (outside of Baltimore) and i usually pay $360..damn greedy dealers just makes me upset especially since I use cuz of medical reasons..should be here any min.

6. 260 is a dope fucking price if your picking up good dank. Not trying to be suggestive you just didnt mention what you were pickin up. Towson is a nice area. I used to live in Catonsville.