Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you pay 280 an ounce for this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AlbertBudstein, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Yea, bud is expensive where im at, 300-350 an oz

2. Oz's usually go for less $230, no matter the quality where I'm from.

3. I get pounds for 50 dollars.

4. [quote name='"420boxing"']I get pounds for 50 dollars.[/quote]

Shut up

5. Id pay that, looks like the stuff i get for 280.

6. My grower buddy kicks me down a qtr of kief and some bud ever 2 weeks or so, or he'll just make 1 drop and bring me a 1/2oz 1x a month.
    Gota love having friends in high places:D

7. I wouldnt mind paying full price for that

8. im in the area nd you could sell tht for $280 easy. thts a friends/family hookup

9. [quote name='"AlbertBudstein"']Yeah the reason I ask, is because I know it's homegrown. But everyone I have shown it to say they would pay 50-60 an eighth for it just because the crystals alone. and yes, I'm from PA.[/quote]

In pa most oz go for around 320. So yeah its a pretty good deal.

10. 280? Yeah I'd pay that. Normal price for an ounce of dank is 290-300

11. Yeah id pay 280 for that max though, i havent paid a price likethat for an ounce yet, but it has the quality to b charged that much. i live in cali and i got some preety sick hook ups like 150 - 180 an ounce of eqaul dankness

12. Nope, where I live (Canada) I get good bud for cheap. I know a dude who sells me an ounce of dank for around 110$ :D

13. [quote name='"AlbertBudstein"'][/quote]

I also live in canada and i can get an ounce of dank for like 130$ so i find this weird

14. i feel like if i threw that at a wall it would stick

15. Weed is cheap around here 100 - 150 for an O. 30 bucks for a quarter.

16. Is this for mids?

17. No...but then again I can grow something similar for so much less...lol.

18. 100 bucks an ounce for high quality weed. I've heard it all. Quarters for 30. The only time I've heard of prices like this around here are for mids. So, basically, you're paying the same price for high quality weed that we do for mids here.

Wonder just how many people are bsing in this thread.

19. i could get better for 200$... but as mentioned above, different areas.

20. Fuck yeah in a hearbeat. I live in Maryland and would eat that up for 280