Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you pay 280 an ounce for this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AlbertBudstein, Apr 5, 2012.

1. It depends where in pa u are

2. No, I live in WA bro :smoke:

3. I needa move to where you guys are.. or at least take a trip and come back with the bags of money

4. Id pay like 350$ish

Seriously thats a good fucking price where im from.

5. East-coast is some shit that could go like 300-350

6. That's a good price. I love how everyone comes in here bragging about getting nothing for an ounce. I swear, some people are bullshitting, speaking out their ass.

Oh, yeah, ME? I get an ounce for 100 bucks. Beat that bitches!!

7. Mhm.. In my country that is five hundred.

8. i buy oz's for 300, and that looks pretty standard. so yeah

9. In AZ if that was a Z then 280 would be pretty good. I can get from a "Buddy" for $250 a Z and it is Cali Med store stuff. But the Compassion clubs here would be charging 50 to 60 for it. I just picked up a Z of OG Kush for 250 from my guy and a 8th of Sour D from Club for 60. All in what is worth to you. I like SD or I wouldn't have paid that much for it.

10. 200 for me.

11. I get QPs for 600 or 650 so no.

12. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']

Exactly, i have friends on the east coast who would probably be paying upwards of 300 for bud like that lol.

Location Location Location[/quote]

This. Plenty of guys up here would try to sell that for 300 an ounce

13. my dude does me an ounce of good for $420 haha ironic price right? But anyway yeah man i would def buy an ounce of that it looks like sum straight killa, happy tokin.

14. East coast here and $350 - $400 an ounce. :(

15. were im at its 400 to 500 unless your sellin the shit

16. Would defs buy without hesitation! Mad bad, my current hookup is so gay. Mids for 350/o

17. Damn brotha lose that dealer

18. Nope.

Crystals looks scarce.

175, 200 if it smelled great.

19. I would pay 300 where I'm from good bud like that

20. #60 PurPleBarny209, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2012
    nope/// i wish prices were like that were i live iv seen peoople around here sell qps for less