Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you pay 280 an ounce for this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AlbertBudstein, Apr 5, 2012.

1. no... but thats not to say its not worth that in your area....

i can go into almost any dispensary and get really good bud for about 220 bucks an oz max lol but i generally would pay like 150-170 for an oz now a days... so my opinion is skewed

2. To prove his point, I would pay $280/O for that ANY day. Great price where I'm from.

3. Exactly, i have friends on the east coast who would probably be paying upwards of 300 for bud like that lol.

Location Location Location

4. I would love to pay 280 for that

5. Yea 280 an oz for that is a good deal, and I used to grow, I would flip for 300 at the lowest an oz.

But then I stopped and now I pay even more if I want it. So I tend to hold back because its expensive nowadays. :-(

6. Most non legal states run oz's for 300+ so I'd say that's not a bad deal. I said MOST so before everybody comes in here claiming they get their shit for 5$ an oz just remember that.

7. I wouldn't mind paying $280 for an Oz of that! Here in MT, I can get an Oz of some Medical Grade stuff for $250. But that looks like some real good bud.

8. In the town i live it is 320 an ounce, and its usually complete shit. I now make a bi-weekly trip to the closest city(1 hour away) and get great weed for no more than 260 an ounce. it is worth the $20 gas it costs to get there, and i only have to pay that when i drive every third trip. But to the point, i would pay 280 for that

9. Yeah the reason I ask, is because I know it's homegrown. But everyone I have shown it to say they would pay 50-60 an eighth for it just because the crystals alone. and yes, I'm from PA.

10. $280 an OZ here would be fantastic.

I buy a half oz for $200.

11. Yeah, I'd pay it.
    I also been smoking nothing but keif for the last 2 months, besides an 8th of Bubblegum that I cherished and made last a whole month (smoking mostly kief and only a nug of BG ever few days).
    After smoking nothing but kief for awhile, you start to really miss flowers.
    I want me some flowers :(
    But At Least I got Something:D

12. I definitely would!!!!!!!

13. Wow, that's alot of kief..
    How much did you start with 2 months ago?

14. Thanks for the answers guys, appreciate it.

15. Send me some. I'll review it then tell ya! Just kidding man, I would being from Ohio. I pay like a hundred a quarter so I for sure would!

16. No and I'm from florida. I don't buy Oz.. But my friend is a dealer and gets them for like 250$ at most for the "Dank!" but for the "No Name Dank" its like 230

17. Wait, you get dispensary grade bud for $220 a fucking ounce?

Seriously? Like...seriously? O_O

Fucking Indiana. *shakes head*

18. Indiana prices are the worst ive ever seen. Bud is so expensive here