Would you live here?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dr Limestone, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Eugene.
    Don't go to Toledo. I live in northeastern Ohio and it is shitty. It can't be much better there.

2. exactly haha fuck avenue d and those type of places just stay in the suburbs. I used to be in henrietta

3. It's not bad i lived there most my life just moved across the border into michigan so i could get my card. Theres tons of shit to do in toledo. cost of living is cheap. and UT has some bomb ass partys. But just like everywhere elese theres areas that you dont go to if you aint from there.

4. lex is nice man

5. How so?

Thanks guys. Some of you were great. :)

I think I have narrowed down my list of possibles to the following schools/locations:

UO Eugene, OR
    NYU, NYC
    U of U, SLC (Smoke me out?)
    U of ND, North Dakota
    U of So. Ill, Carbondale (I study more than I party)
    U of Denver, CO
    U of Az, Tempe
    UC Santa Barbara, CA
    U of Mass, Amherst
    Ball U, Muncie, IN

Still up in the air are: U of Kentucky, Lex; Albany, NY; College Park, MD; and Idaho State.

6. Arizona and New Mexico are pretty hot, but weed is cheap there. If you're used to hot weather or have never seen snow, go to the east just for a nice change. If you're from the east, go somewhere it's hot and where weed is cheaper.

7. [quote name='"Barnacles"']Arizona and New Mexico are pretty hot, but weed is cheap there. If you're used to hot weather or have never seen snow, go to the east just for a nice change. If you're from the east, go somewhere it's hot and where weed is cheaper.[/quote]

Cheap weed is cheap here. Like reggie and mids. Average for dank is $15-$20.

8. [quote name='"Jamaican Hotbox"']

Cheap weed is cheap here. Like reggie and mids. Average for dank is $15-$20.[/quote]

Sucks man, same as me.
    Hoping Ohio becomes a medical state.

9. College Park MD is a great place. The feeling there is really chill and there is a lot of shit to do. Everything is close together. There isn't much to talk about with crime, its just average and you're 15 min from DC with is tight. As for the green its not hard to find.

10. [quote name='"OG Rastafari"']

Sucks man, same as me.
    Hoping Ohio becomes a medical state.[/quote]

AZ is a medical state. It's just in it's early ages. Still developing. The states slowing becoming more blue and opening to cannabis.

11. [quote name='"Jamaican Hotbox"']

AZ is a medical state. It's just in it's early ages. Still developing. The states slowing becoming more blue and opening to cannabis.[/quote]

You don't have a medical card then?

12. [quote name='"OG Rastafari"']

You don't have a medical card then?[/quote]

Nope. Wish I could get one. It's pretty hard to get one here.

13. I would say Lexington, but go to a med state instead

14. [quote name='"Jamaican Hotbox"']

Nope. Wish I could get one. It's pretty hard to get one here.[/quote]

Not like California I can see, Haha.

15. Taken from the second sentence of the description of College Park on neighborhoodscout; 'College Park has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes'

and the crime index is a 5/100, 100 being the safest :D

16. [quote name='"Judgement"']
    Taken from the second sentence of the description of College Park on neighborhoodscout; 'College Park has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes'

and the crime index is a 5/100, 100 being the safest :D[/quote]

Is that violent crime? Cuz selling weed is illegal which is a big thing there and tht can falsely boost crime rates. Just curious.

17. Yes, it's violent crime as well.

Like I said earlier in the thread, College Park is like heaven compared to Baltimore. But it's still one of the nastiest places in the state

18. arizona isnt too bad just hot and dry.

19. Stay away from iowa.