Would You Live Differently If....

Discussion in 'General' started by ksaint, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Well now I juss don't know about that shit...

these red letters look like they floating up above the target -
    Is that just me?

[​IMG]

2. Nah, what the hell am I gonna do with all that money at 70?

3. I hope you're kidding... most people don't live past 75... Get wid it

4. id fuck two hundred women at the same time, cause I figure if I were a 100millionaire I could hook that up.

5. I'd build up a whole fuck load of debt.

6. Uh, my Grandpa is over 70 and in that time
    he's been to Africa twice, still goes deer/elk/
    pheasant/turkey hunting. He still works out
    and he's had his knees replaced twice. The
    end of life is what you make it in my eyes.

You can either choose to sit there and wait
    until you can't do anymore, or keep living your
    life until you're seriously unable to.

If I was older like that, I'd try to go around and
    see the world...hell if I get there slow fuck it,
    I still got there.

7. if i reach 70 id be almost dead so id help the world out and be in histroy for creating an organization for curing small titties and flat assitidus

edit: and id put all my money in that shit!!

8. Well i wont be 70 for another 50 years so by that time 100 million will be equivalent to like 100 grand now

9. I don't expect to be useless at 70. But I'm sure as hell not living my life in preparation for turning 70. If I make it and I'm healthy, awesome. If I die before then, awesome. If I'm dying at 71, awesome. I don't really give a fuck, plus 100 mil isn't all that attractive to me. The love of money is the root of all evil.

I know someone who's almost 90 and he still flies airplanes. He used to be a test pilot in WWII and never gave up flying. Very cool guy too.

10. Yeah, maybe like 30 years ago. The average life expectancy in the U.S. is about 78 years old. My grandpa is 84 and has beaten cancer twice. I guarantee the life expectancy will only increase as time goes on, and medicine advances.

11. I would probably get a credit card with no spending limit at 69 and just go wild