Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

would you like to get a lobotomy with me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jacktheflipper, Sep 22, 2011.

1. i'm tired of thinking in rubix cubes and staircases and optical illusions. paths that don't lead anywhere but back to where you started, because your mind is a circle and the world is nonsense. come with me; we'll get a pair of scissors and forge our own paths, even if they lead us right through our flesh and skull. because we'll never have to listen, never have to worry or listen, never ever again.

2. You want me to stab you in the head with a pair of scissors? No problem

3. let me get high first.

4. Damn, you must be smoking some bomb ass shit.

5. look at the tags

6. Can someone like explain what the fuck is going on?

7. conviently religous on easter sunday and on christmas the television becomes a baby sitter than a mistress technology made it easy for us to stay in touch while keeping a distance, so now we stay distant and never touch

8. someone understands. sage francis ftw

9. I dont know you *****