Would you like this? (for Girls)

Discussion in 'General' started by crucialdanks303, Jun 9, 2009.

1. if you want to do the exact same thing to my jeep, i'd be happy to park it somewhere in littleton! haha

and QAS is the way to go.

2. you should ask about focal speakers....my boy has them and i vougue for how amazing they are and let me say nothing can come close in soud quality with them. not sure how they are on price but they might be expensive since they are in a upper class car

3. #43 rasputin, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
    lol, I saw the blurb in General about this so I had to click on it and check it out.

I did almost this exact thing back in the day when I was younger. ;)
    Got my girl at the time's mustang hooked up with a new stereo & some speakers. And real quick, definitely make sure this is a keeper. Hope you guys have been together longer than say, six months or so. When I did it I was definitely young but we'd been together a year so I'd covered my bases and checked my P's and Q's if you will. But anyways, I just told her I had to borrow it for a bit, brought it to her at work and put her favorite CD in and set it so when it turned on her favorite track was set to play. My boys all wanted me to go get her and show her it right there cuz they all wanted to see her reaction but I didn't let them. She just showed up to my place after she got out and was excited to say the least.

Worked out well for me, hope it does the same for you. :D

4. We Have both Fallen completely in love with eachother, And i think im gonna spend a couple days planning on how im going to get the speakers in and what the note will actually say.

5. Sounds like a damn good idea. :D

I wish my bf would do something like that lol

it'd be a nice birthday present (9 days left) :hello:

6. That would be pretty cool.

7. I wouldn't like it if something my boyfriend couldn't afford. If it's not a big deal him financially, then I wouldn't feel so guilty and may be able to enjoy it.

does that makes sense?

8. The important thing is that you're doing something you think she'll like and trying to be romantical about it.

Chicks dig that.

9. yeah thats cute ashell, providing yous are already together etc lmao

10. This just made me lauuuggghhhh:laughing::laughing: