Would you like a cat with your coffee

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by hotlyric, Feb 18, 2014.

1. What if cafés had a bunch if cats running around so you could make friends with them

realtalk

2. People with allergies couldnt go in and there would be cat hair on stuff. Not to mention cats might bother customers who just want to sit and do stuff on their laptops or talk with people.

3. But not everyone would have to go in them it'd be like having a no smoking and smoking zone but with cats

realtalk

4. #4 Noodlez, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014
  5. I think I saw something on the BBC about this being a reality in some popular cafe in France. Sounds cool to me lol.

The half-price books by where I used to live had a cat that wondered the store. It was pretty neat.

6. cats? hell no, but one cat is would be fine. having animals around where people eat/drink/make food is anything but sanitary.

7. Remids me of the cat scene in Clerks

8. Yeah I was thinking one or two cats would be fine but anymore is just asking to lose business.
    Well if you had a separate area and trained the cats no to go into the other area im sure it'd be fine. Can get business from people who want to be around cats and from those who dont. 

Would need to be careful around the health department though. Make sure the cats arnt shedding and licking themselves on counters and whatnot. You'd alos need to be careful of the area the shop is placed in. I think with a place like this you'd need to set it up in a place where there is already tons of traffic just to be safe and test the waters.

9. japan has a lot of cat bars apparently. its getting more popular in other countries also. Must be nice

10. ... That would not be good for my sexuality.

I would turn into a little girl immediately upon entering the cafe.

11. Are the cats able to speak a human language?

12. Cats have barbed penises

Omega369 :wave:

13. This seems like a horrendous idea all around.  Cat hair in you coffee, litter boxes stinking up the place, and plus cat are just plain assholes.

14. If you can't appreciate cats you can go to a normal cafe ya know

realtalk

15. I think it exists, pretty sure that's called France.  Not that I particularly enjoy coffee but I'm allergic to cats so it would definitely keep me away.  I'm sure some people would love it.

16. #17 Nerd139, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014
    Unless you plan to run a business on debt you should care if the people around you want to walk into a cafe filled with cats

17. uploadfromtaptalk1392758765766.jpg
    I love it

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

18. My local smoke shop has like 3 cats just chillin in the store with little beds in the back. It's pretty cool when you are browsing or talking to an employee and a car just jumps up next to you. No smell or anything, it's a pretty clean shop.

19. I went to a place top pick out carpets and there was this dog there that came up and hug my leg. Never had that happen before. It was pretty cool. Not just up on my leg but like hugging it.