Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you lie? or tell the Truth?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thccrystals, Feb 12, 2004.

?

Would you tell a cop that pulled you over that you have weed on you if he asked?

1. Yea - I'd let him know and hopefully I'll get away with it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Na - I'd lie and say I didn't and hopefully they won't search me

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. I think it would depend on the situation. If he had probable cause, and was gonna search the car anyways, then I'd probably just go the honest route, hand it over and hope for the best. If I knew he had no right to search, then I'd lie. It might depend on how much I had on me though. But I don't like to ride around with more than a 1/2 oz, cause more than that can be a felony charge instead of a misdemeanor in my state.

2. i would lie no doubt, at least that way you would have a chance of getting away with it, no cop in my town would let a kid slide if they said they had it

3. Unless they already have probable cause to search the car I'd lie. If they ask to search without cause, I tell them that I tell them that I invoke and refuse to waive my 4th ammendment right. They can't search me without a warrant or a good cause then, and if they try to search anyways, anything found can't be used in court.

4. lol i lied when i got hauled to the police station after being too pissed (and paraletic, fun times tho :D)
    asked if i or anyone else was on "hard drugs"
    laughed my ass off (or i woulda done if i coulda got away with it)

lol dumbasses...

5. well, all of my smoker friends and people that find out i smoke never expect im a smoker, they think i dont look like one, so i dunno if i would ever be asked to have my car searched, pluss i wouldnt have weed on me in the car..

6. Heh, I'd totally lie. And I'd do it again, too!

7. just keep a pack of cigaretts in your car to make the smell not wierd for the cop if you've gone on a high drive, and roll your window down before you stop let the smoke out, and lastly say yes sir no sir NO WEED here SIR!! (10Z in the trunk under the subwoofer).

Just say no to getting busted

8. hahaha, you're damn right! One time I got a $115 ticket for speeding, I didn't care at all because I had mad weed and paraphernalia on me - coming back from a camping trip. I said "no" I'm not gonna get busted.

9. cant search my car without probable cause or a warrent

10. Id lieeeee like a mother fucker

11. I would have to lie.....I don't like sittin in jail. :)

12. I had no idea that so-ooooo many people would be so-oooooooooo sensible!

As long as our government carries out their jack-booted approach to the harmless activity of seeking the happiness that is found in a mild herbal intoxication- well they may as well get used to being lied to.
    Now if there were something they asked me that would help society- like “Which way did that robber go? etc.” I and most any other decent citizen would help them out.

Nice poll! Glad you asked.

13. I'd whip out my handy dandy NORML foundation freedom card.

14. lol, it would depened on the situation ...if i thought i would be able to get away with it or not..

15. Don't let the american government take away your 5th amendment rights. Its one of the few parts of the constitution they haven't fucked with.

If your car doesn't smell like smoke and theres no incriminating evidence, they can't search you so you should always lie. If you admit it you're totally fucked.

16. i aint tellin....thats stupid......i know cops......i knew corrupt cops.....

i know when they can and cant search u.....and i know how to hide my shit, lol.......