Would you let a friend date your sister?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Crates, Feb 2, 2014.

1. #1 Crates, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    One of my friend's has a sister who smokes weed and is cool as hell. She's a year younger than him and me. She and I have chilled twice and smoked + watched a movie. We haven't had sex, but we made out and I kind of like her.

Would you let a friend date your sister?

2. I don't see why not. But that would be weird if they had children together and I was hittin my friend's mom and shit, and then we had kids together

3. Maybe Im just high, but that makes no goddamn sense.....

And no not really, I tend to only consider very worthy people as my friends (everyone else would be aquaintances) so I know itd be all good. Though hearing about their sex life would be awkward at that point

4. #4 blazedasfuck, Feb 2, 2014
    I bet she's a whore.

5. #5 cothrantyson, Feb 2, 2014
    nigga we all high, that make no sense.

6. I think he was trying to say fuck your buddys sister and have two kids quick as possible then smash her mom and have another kid. Then go for his old lady.

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

7. No, but I'd date your sister if you had one and call you a friend. 

8. I thought that might be what he was saying.

But it was tge absurdity of the logic that caught me off guard, I was sitting here trying to figure out how the mom got involved in this lol

9. Not to the best of my knowledge. 

10. My brother in law fucked my sister..........

11. At first i was like WTF! but then i read it again. :p

12. But no op thats a negative.

13. If he was like my best friend and I knew he was a chill guy and shit then yeah. But I don't have a sister, so no problem. :p

14. #14 Paper Planes, Feb 2, 2014
    I wouldn't "let" my friends do shit, because they're their own people, as are my siblings. Unless we were talking about a friend and a much younger (not legal) sibling, I don't own them and can't make that call.That's not to say that friends can't try to be delicate in a situation where others may understandably feel a little awkward. But in the end, if they're adults (or peers, at least), it's not my place to "forbid" or "allow" anything.

15. #15 J.Raptor, Feb 2, 2014
    No. She's 12 and to the best of my knowledge that's illegal and would cause me to go against my usual pacifist self and kill somebody

16. I would rather my friend date my sister than some asshole I don't even know. Just have good intentions, don't be an jackass and treat her right.Omega369 :wave:

17. #17 Eyedeas3, Feb 2, 2014
    It's not like you're some douchebag player right? I think that'd be alright to date a friend's sister. You might want to smoke him out first and see how he feels about it. He might have to get used to the idea for a little while

18. This. Your buddy doesnt own his sister and doesnt have the right to force two to not be together.

19. #19 Funk-D, Feb 2, 2014
    Probably not. I'm six years older than my sister. 

But even if I wasn't probably not. Too messy. He'd have to be able to beat me in hand to hand combat first. 

20. Lol, like you have a choice. I would give my sister my honest opinion on the friend, or the friend my honest opinion on my sister, depending on the situation.