Would you let a cat watch you, during sex?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Komatic, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Hahaha, poor you...

drag your cat inside your room, then gg

2. cats like to watch these things. period. I feel like they know what's going on....

3. I am certainly not going to stop having sex to get the cat out of the room, if that's what your asking.

4. I didn't know there was a choice. I suspect cats would be very judgmental.

Rev. William Benjamin Jäger
    Ordained Dudeist Priest
    Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. It's happend once and all I could think about how hot it was being in the moment and seeing a cat two feet away haha. In the end id rather not

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Fuck that! I have a dog and i can't even masturbate if it's around, let alone doing the nasty. If i didn't notice they were there though i wouldn't care.

7. #67 donewithweed, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
    It happens often. One of us usually end up kicking the cat off the bed by accident because we didn't know she was sleeping there. Oh, so I guess it's the same as @[member="Ninjaballs"] at times. But other times she, or the kitten, will walk across whoever is on top.

8. I had sex with my ex in her room, after we were done I was laying there and looked over and saw her cat and I just like...huh..oh well. 

9. My cat watches while my boyfriend and I have sex. I think she's worried about me, and it scares her. She doesn't like him, and after we're done she'll come and meow at me.

10. My girlfriends cat try's to get between us when ever we have sex. It gets annoying to have to keep moving away so we just move him to another room. He loves to lay between us when we lay on the couch together.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I beieve cats are cameras for gods or aliens live streaming. I.d.g.a f..

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I don't even like bugs in my room when I jerk off

There was a fruitfly in my room and I wet all flaccid

Omega369

13. I like it when the cat joins in

sent my computer using a ps2 keyboard

lame I don't care who watches, people, animals. who ever just not Omega and that guy with no shirt. 

15. :(

Omega369

16. Guod is watching you's

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Just kidding you bro. :wave:

18. One time my husband and I were on the couch, I was on top and my male cat jumped on the arm of the couch and started kneading on the furniture while we were doing the sexy time. What a weirdo 😼

19. Can't wait to watch you have sex in the straightest way possible

Omega369

20. Yeah I remember the cat was on the bed and while we we started fucking it was just staring at us and then she left the room. I don't know why but I kinda wish it would of stayed and watched i mean is that weird or I don't know

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum