Would you let a cat watch you, during sex?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Komatic, Apr 26, 2013.

1. My ex girlfriends dog used to watch us bang all the time, even go up on the bed sometimes lmao. Pissed me off Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. I would let my dog but not the cat. The cat would be judging me and have a look of disapproval. My dog would be like a cheer leader and give me a high five afterward.

3. My dog used to stare at us over the edge of the bed, very curious. My cat would be on the bed with us, before the movement would cause him to migrate to my computer chair, though he never did avert his eyes. 

They're animals; fucking is in their blood too. They just hope he's giving me a damn good seeing to. LOL

4. well I'm not about to get up and move the cat

5. pretty much exactly how it goes down here too lol. and if the cats on the bed when we start going at it he leaves pretty quick

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I mean I don't own cats but my dog watches me when my old lady and I r going at it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. It would not have the chance. I do not let any of the animals in my bedroom for any reason and defiantly not in my bed. They can go wherever they want in the rest of the house but my room is pet free and they know it.

8. This issue hasn't come up yet. She doesn't have a pet and mine are in my hometown.... however when this does become an issue i doubt I will be able to be mature about it  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:

10. Hahaha, this is why a pet collar camera would be handy.... lol

11. A cat watched me pee once. It started to purr.

12. I've had a cat lying on my back WHILE I've been having sex. Shit it was hard not to laugh.... I was baked.

13. We have two dogs lmao they tend to watch and then sometimes they try to join and we just yell at them to go lay down..... Just a word of advice.... If ur animal is around and u just have ur junk out, keep a hand on it so u dont get any surprises. And as forthe cat goes i used to have a tuxedo cat named Issacc and yeah he would watch me have sex and masterbate u just get used to it

14. Solo dolo my cat used to be able to open doors.... While i was in the bathroom he would open them and come in and lay on my feet.... A few times he even got on my lap xD its cute i think

15. lmao.....my friend was tellin me a while back....him and this girl were fuckin while he had his hand on this chair.

And he said everytime he put his hand their, this cat would put his paw on his hand....he was like wtf is this shit, said he kept doin it and cat kept doin it and wouldnt let go of his hand.

Guess you gotta be there to here the story

16. wipe some burger juice and let the cat lick your balls as you toke after ...really nice feeling girl won't take pics to post here bitch ...think I'lll ditch her as I always get more fun outta the cat ....lol

17. ...wait now shes licking my balls ....Mmmmmmmmm! now thats more like it

18. My FWB lets his dog sleep on his bed normally, but when I'm over, she can't. She is a jealous bitch because of it.

Since he got this dog, I've never slept over there and not woken up from her walking over me to lay on his chest, or trying to wedge herself between us.

He lived in a studio apartment for a while too, so there was no way to shut the dog out of the room during sex. She would interrupt us every time. And every time it happened after she killed the mood and made us stop, he'd play with the dog! Further teaching her to clock block!

Moral of the story: don't let your puppy sleep in your bed.

19. Yes and the dog =X

I jerk off inside books and give life to words

20. My cat wouldn't even watch, its always lying around sleeping on stuff. Lazy ass cat