Would you leave it all behind?

Discussion in 'General' started by KingsGambit5, Oct 24, 2008.

1. whether it be killing yourself or just moving somewhere where you dont know anybody or anything, have you ever thought about it?

2. No. Way too tight of a family.

3. Not really.

I'm pretty happy where i am right now.

I'd love to go camping for like a month tho.

Just me, my dog, a couple friends, a tent, my awesome new bong, and 4 ounces of weed:D

4. suicide no but i've definitely thought about just moving somewhere and starting over but i would be leaving beind too much.

5. Ive done it. Grew up for 22 years in a city where no one ever moved away, everyone knew each other, moved out of state to a place where I only knew 1 person, and didnt stay with them.
    Was awesome, shocking at first of course, but over time you begin to find a different part of yourself, and learn a different part of the world. Its a wonderful thing.

6. I've come to the conclusion that my life has been so easy and I've been so fortunate in every possible way; any changes that I could make would only be a downhill battle.

7. been there done that, thinking about doing it again, not killing myself if anyone didnt figure it out yet, its definatly an interesting expirience

8. suicide? def. not. Moving somewhere on a weird whim where I don't know anyone? Ya I thought about it...

9. damn that sounds fun, include a beautiful girl and were set