Would you kill yourself?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tonyizzle, Feb 23, 2008.

1. If you were in a situation in which you would either die slowly and painfully, or you had the option of killing yourself, would you kill yourself?

I would rather get it over and done with than sit and suffer.

2. i would kill myself

3. not gonna lie, i've thought about it before. that thought is the one im the most embarassed to have entertained. . .

4. Agreed.

Edit:: that was quick posting..... I agreed with the OP

5. Its hard.

Situation would have to be deeper.

If i kill myself, Maybe dude jus didnt have the ball to kills me and he gets off scotch clean and im dead, He killed two birds with one stone.

I cant choose.

6. Howecome?

7. i've thought of this too haha, n i'd definitely kill myself if i knew i was gonna die for sure

8. If you know your going to die whats the point of going through the pain?

9. when i saw this thread title i was like wtf, but yea given the circumstances of certain slow painful death with no chance of survival, yea ill kill myself, it seems like common sense. but if there is even a fraction of a chnace for survival, i swear to god im kickin ass like john mclain to live.

10. To be honest, Im on the verge of that right now. Either I kill myself now, or live a slow and painful life...

11. life is slow and painfull no matter what way you look at it, all u can do is get high and try and enjoy it. but i dont see the harm in killing yourself, sure a few people might miss u but they'll get over it. what scares me is what lies beyond death, no one knows. like if u got reborn as a midget or something that would suck.

12. I always feel this way, Been in some sitatiions, Been through some shit.

My life was supposed to be taken.

That did some work on my mind.

Makes a dude crazy.

So that why i cant answer, Ill always fight for survival. Or kill me *****, Make it hurt, Watch me watching you in the eye as you do it. Make you remeber this.

13. If I knew I was going to die either way. That's kind of funny though, because if you look at it from a negative point of view our lives are basically just slowly dying... Like right now I am dying. If you're in pain, you're dying painfully... But I know what you mean ;)

14. If there were zombies that could run. No question. If it was something like, kill myself or burn alive, i'd probably do it.

15. I would kill myself. Although shit gets scary when you are staring death in the face.

16. I know what you mean man. I guess in the OP's situation it would be like... maybe sometime in the slow and painful life you have sex? Maybe it'll be worth it.

17. I don't know where this came from but I just finished a book about the freedom to live your life the way you choose, without interference by the law. Of those freedoms the most fundamental is the freedom to die how and when you choose.

Watch someone you love go through a long, slow death and then tell me what you think.

If this subject gets your cranium thinking check out the link below.

18. yea man i hear ya on that

well what if you believe in jesus and god, everyone knows suicides go to hell, so would u rather go to hell and suffer for eternity, or suffer until you die n get into heaven haha

19. i'd rather see every little bit life has to offer. i want natural death, the kind where all the dmt in your brain gets released into your system and you trip balls right into the unknown. i think ghosts that are freakin out on people are just tripping really hard and can't handle it

20. yesterday i had a kinda fucked up thought regarding death. i saw a commercial for those really nice bose headphones that block out all the noise around you and then a commercial for some show, where the characters were going down in a plane wreck... and i thought to myself-- if i knew that i were about to die in a plane crash, i wouldnt want people screaming and crying to be the last thing i ever heard. which made me think about how ideal those headphones might be in that sort of situation. long story short, im considering shelling out the cash for those headphones just to prepare myself for any public pre-death hysterics.