Would you kill someone if it was 100% guranteed that you wouldnt be caught?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by LEBOWSKItheBIG, Jan 27, 2011.

1. you wouldnt have to worry about hiding it or anything. and no one would know no matter what.

2. absolutely not

3. yeah, its really not hard to get away with in the first place if you have a brain and can do basic math. most people can't

4. You wouldn't go to jail but you would have to live with it for the rest of your life. Not for me.

5. I'd kill lots of people, fuck em.

6. Im already that good.

7. yessir, I would kill

8. Lots of people in this world deserve to die.For instance every single fucking child molester.

9. Oh hell yes.

10. I would. It'd be awesome

11. Im suprised at how many people are saying they would kill someone...

Lebowski .. why do you always post threads like this?

12. Whenever there's a thread like this someone is always like "I'm surprised at how many people would do that!".... Shit like this shouldn't be surprising anyone anymore.

13. Really depends on who it is.

Some people don't deserve to live, but most people don't deserve to die.

14. Who am I to decide who lives and who dies?

15. Maybe i'd kill hitler or some shit but just an average everyday person? Nah

16. i'd kill nancy grace

17. depends who, and depends how much cash I'll be gettin for the hit
    also, theyd have to be over 21 and a true scumbag, like a lifelong sexual predator or something, anything else and id decline the job

18. Take more heads then a guillotine

19. My first target

[​IMG]

20. Please do. People call me Twilight at the bars and it annoys me. If someone offs him, maybe I can go back to Donnie Darko.

If I ever killed someone, it'd be a spur of the moment thing. Then I would probably be fucked because I didn't plan it, but I wouldn't lose any sleep over it...