Would you if you could?

Discussion in 'General' started by Thebatman, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Ok so basically...If you could go somewhere where you could have everything you have ever wanted, would you go? The thing is...you can never return and you will be alone

2. Well, if you were left alone, most people wouldn't really have everything they wanted, now would they?

I know that I can think of several women who would accompany me on such a journey...:cool:

Given your restrictions, I would have to decline. The mind is far too fragile to spend that much time in solitude without slowly going mad far before your natural death would occur.

3. Im assuming he means material possessions in which the answer is hell no.

I may be pretty anti-social but still human contact is needed

4. Fuckk man, I had this idea for a great intuitive thread about this while I was in the shower. I guess I pretty much ducked that up lol. Damn shower ideas

5. No, I couldn't accept such an offer. I would never be able handle a life solitude. Besides, I could never truly have everything I ever wanted if I had to be alone.

6. 'ducked' up?

Do you mean fucked up? You can curse on here. It wont send you to hell. Coming here already did that.

7. I could never leave all my friends and family forever. Material possessions aren't everything. Sure, I love having nice material possessions, but I would never give up my friends and family just to have nicer material things. Having all the material possessions you could ever want would be meaningless if you couldn't enjoy them with the people that are closest to you.

8. At least all my friends will be there, I guess my itouch has reservations abouut using such language

9. No, unless I can bring people along with me it wouldn't be anything I want. If I could...and never be able to return...then yes.

10. Alone no. What kind of life is that.

11. Fuck Apple

12. Lol speaking of which doesn't Steve jobs smoke? Or did smoke?

13. I agree with everyone else. I'd rather have nothing and be with the ones I love, then lose them and have every material possession I could possibly imagine.

14. Can we talk to other people via phone or internet? Then i probably could but if not then never

15. doesnt the strain of making a perfect peanutbutter and banana sammich make it just that much better

regaurdless of the people thing everyone is on about, having the ability to magically pluck anything i wanted to from the sky would take the fun out of everything.