Would you...if you could?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by devilzlettuce, Aug 28, 2012.

1. So blades kind of a random thought that popped in my head but if you could suck your own dick, would you?

I'd like to say I wouldn't but I kno I would give it a shot once and prob never go back to plain jerkin my gerkin but then I think to myself "Is this where I wanna be when Jesus comes back, suckin my own dong?"

2. save that for a girl... this is just gross. lol

3. My penis and I have a mutual agreement that my mouth goes nowhere near it :bongin:

4. Anyone who says they wouldn't try it is a liar.

5. I can lick the tip of my penis, but yes I would if I could. I don't see what's so gross about autofellatio, if that's gross you might as well be saying masturbation is gross..

6. nah masturbation is fine, everyone does it but... sucking your own dick? if you wanna do that its cool with me and i may tease you about it some but im not doing that to myself.

7. How is this?...I use my hand to masturbate my penis, not my mouth/tongue :rolleyes:

I could probably suck a part of my own dick, but just because I have the means to stick it in my mouth doesn't mean I have to...ohh and I would make my hand jealous :smoke:

8. Idk it sounds gross but you never kno till you try...right?

9. Hahaha I remember when I had that agreement going. Then some FINE ass babes were like "Yo im sucking your dick after you've been smashing and ima kiss you anyways," sometimes when your having some passionate sex you forget your dick was in her mouth and it's just too late :eek: Good thing I didn't leave anything in there haha.

10. [quote name='"Wykyd_Green"']

Hahaha I remember when I had that agreement going. Then some FINE ass babes were like "Yo im sucking your dick after you've been smashing and ima kiss you anyways," sometimes when your having some passionate sex you forget your dick was in her mouth and it's just too late :eek: Good thing I didn't leave anything in there haha.[/quote]

Kissing a girl who just serviced your wang is different from servicing your own wang....

11. I disagree, but i guess i'm in the minority..

12. That's just not for me.

13. Yes. Probably.

14. if it wasnt so damn easy to get a female to do it i might give it some more thought

15. there's a blade around here somewhere that can do it, i can get the tip.....

but uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes:cool:

16. these threads get more awkward as the days go....wtf?? lol

im not even gonna cast a vote for the poll haha

17. If everyone could, everyone would. It's another form of masturbation. The only reason people are saying they wouldn't is because they think it's gay, but if it were the norm everyone would do it as much as everyone touches themselves.

*This message is fact.

18. [quote name='"Dr Limestone"']If everyone could, everyone would. It's another form of masturbation. The only reason people are saying they wouldn't is because they think it's gay, but if it were the norm everyone would do it as much as everyone touches themselves.

*This message is fact.[/quote]

I'm ******** and I approve this message

19. I know a guy who can. But it doesn't work, he says it's like tickling yourself.

20. touching dick and sucking dick is mad gay bro. On that note yes. I would. I actually was able to when i was younger. Then i did the ace ventura squirting toothpaste in my mouth brushing my teeth bid