Would you help somebody asking for weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheDirtyPoncho, Dec 27, 2010.

1. If somebody approached you walking down the street, in a bar or wherever else and asked you if you knew where they could buy weed, what would you do?

2. depends... one time me and my buds were out in the park at like 2 am. the ONLY people in the park. two dudes in there 30's walk up to us. clearly ACTING drunk. asking us if we sold weed cuz they 'heard people smoke here a lot'... the one dude had a pizza box in his hand. it was mad sketchy they wouldnt fuck off. they were both in shape and were clean shaven.

fuck the police

3. Probably wouldn't help them unfortunately, too many things could go wrong, at least in my hood.

4. Nope. Not going to trust someone I don't know. Applies to every aspect of life.

5. if I chilled with them for a lil while I might but anyone thats gunna walk up n ask for weed connects aint ok with me.

6. No way man I would think there Narc's

7. if they looked like they are from out of town then maybe, been in that situation a couple of times and its a real bitch having everyone thinking youre a narc. but if you live here and you cant find any bud nah, thats when i start thinking you are a narc.

8. I've helped a bunch of people, it's not completely illegal to just give someone buds. It's when there is a transfer of money where the problem lies, check the norml site, you pretty much get a slap on the wrist :hello:. So be friendly with your herbs guys and be aware of who you are dealing with first, it's pretty easy to tell if someone REALLY smokes, but i know some places are more sketch than here so if shit's sketch then fuck it.

Shit it has been called the happiest place in America 2 years runnin, everyone here burns :smoke:.

9. when i can afford to give rsandom ppl nugs I may but I sure as hell cant now. i do smoke ppl up tho np

10. i voted yes.. but after further thought.. i would like to switch to "not to anything" i've been fucked over too many times and more importantly, i am no one's bitch. but if i kinda knew 'em and fursure they're chill i'd smoke em up and go w/ them to pick up

11. i have a couple sacks with .3 in it just to give out to people. i give out maybe a gram a day. and its not to people I know

12. Depends, I go to uni so if it was someone that I have seen around I would smoke them up but not a hookup.

13. I wonder if the law where you are is different? Here in the UK, even passing a joint can technically be called 'supply'. Giving weed away here is a crime - money doesn't have to change hands for it to be classed as supply :eek: Part of my work is with drug users so I gotta know this stuff.

And the Misuse of Drugs Act has been amended so that heroin is classed differently to any other drug, including cannabis. Basically what this means is that if you own a property, and suspect someone is using cannabis on the premises, it's a crime not to report them to the police. But if they are using heroin, you don't have to do a damned thing. How crazy is that?

Anyway that was slightly off topic. It would depend how well I knew someone whether I would help them out. Like Kevin said, if it seems sketchy, there's no way I'd even admit to smoking. If it was a stranger I'd be like "I don't know what you're talking about." On the other hand, there are people in this city who've helped me out, so I help them in return. Basically if I trust them, I'll help them. And if they're a good mate, I may not charge for a small amount. :smoke:

14. If you show me your state ID and medical card, I'll happily give you a few nugs and discuss your other options when it comes to obtaining meds. Patients in this state are allowed to give other patients cannabis, as long as no money changes hands.

15. Depends, I guess. If I was at a party or a club just smoking, and someone asked for a hit I wouldn't really mind but if I was just hanging out somewhere and someone asked for connects then no, I'd be sketched out...

16. I'd pack them a bowl, maybe shoot the breeze, but nothing more than that.

I don't have a mobile phone for a reason, i don't want people calling me asking for 'favours' and bullshit all the time, or getting shitty becuase i decide not to take calls for a couple of hours.

I don't think i know a single person that grows that is desperate to find people to buy thier buds.

17. I usually say no to be honest, maybe give a number or such (if its cool with dealer).

The guy that lives down the stairs asked for weed once, i gave him some, now i often get woken up at 4am with him drunkenly banging my door wanting weed (with some story prepared how he really needs a smoke cause a close member of his family has just died or similar). The first time he told me his flatmate had been swept out to sea while surfing I felt bad for him, but he gets drunk, forgets he's used the same story and says it all over again. Everybody he knows has died at least 3 or 4 times....

C*nt tbh.

18. Because here in Canada In the city I live almost everybody smokes weed. I have met sooo many random ass people just on the street that I smoked up with. I would just get them high or give them a little nugget just for a little bowl. I wouldn't give them my dealers number just because I don't think he would appreciate me giving it to a random person.

19. :laughing: Thats really funny.

20. Not if I was just walking down the street, no good deed goes unpunished.