Would You/Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner(s)?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Titch, Jul 28, 2012.

1. I've been cheated on before and it sucks the dirtiest donkey dick ever, but some people I know cheat on their partners like it's a daily thing.

So, blades, have you ever cheated, or would you ever? :cool:

2. I'd like to think I wouldn't, but I've never been put in that situation so I can't say one way or another. I think it's disgusting that people think it's okay to sleep with somebody that's taken too. Helping somebody cheat is still cheating.

3. When I was younger and in my grade 12 year I found out my girlfriend cheated on me during our 1 year relationship so I ended that shit. It hit me hard because I wasn't that type of person and never thought she was either. I did alot of thinking. She wouldn't leave me alone so I decided to take her back and cheat on her! I waited a few more months doing this plan (getting some real nice poonani all around ;) ) and told her. Man her face was priceless. Call me an asshole whatever haha I would never have done this to her is she didn't cheat on me.

4. Haven't and wouldn't, don't see the point in a relationship if your going to cheat its disrespectful and wrong.

5. No I haven't and fuck no I wouldn't. Anybody that does imo is a doucher of the highest level.

6. My thinking is. If you want to sleep around. Don't commit to a relationship. Be upfront about that to start and it shouldn't be an issue. But if you're committed to someone. Dishonesty is the quickest way to ruin that. Ultimately. It's a question of morals.

Mine. Nope couldn't cheat.

7. Nope and no i take a lil pride in having a good relationship.

8. Haven't and wouldn't.

It's a slightly different question but there have been times when women were tearing their clothes off, and it later turned out they had a bf. lol If I knew the guy I would NOT fuck around w/ his girl though, and I would talk to the guy if his girl was really after me... If the bf is a stranger then it really falls like 90% blame on the girl who's cheating, though it's still not right

9. Been on both sides. Totally sucks if you're cheated on and really into that person. Sucks more if you're really into someone, but fuck up and cheat.

Basically its not worth it. Sometimes you'll have to experience it first hand to truly understand how bad it is.

10. ya I have, it was a in the moment thing. But not using it as an excuse. I could of easily stopped it, but i'm gonna do what I wanna do :)

11. [quote name='"Joca"']Haven't and wouldn't, don't see the point in a relationship if your going to cheat its disrespectful and wrong.[/quote]

This ^ I've never cheated, and honestly I never would if I was in a relationship with a person I really cared about. Otherwise I wouldn't be in a relationship at all.

12. When I was like 17 I made out with my girl's worst enemy and got some titty action. Wasn't worth it though, ended up breaking up with her over the guilt and not getting laid by either girl :(

13. I couldn't/wouldn't cheat on someone. I just don't see myself being able to do it.

I haven't been cheated on (that I know of lol) but I'm sure it'll happen someday!

14. I've never cheated and don't plan on doing it either.

15. I've done it once, but i never will ever again.. It's not worth it, especially if you're in a relationship with someone who's actually worth being in a relationship with... you honestly shouldn't date someone if you don't have enough respect for them not to cheat...

I sound like a hypocrite, but I've made more mistakes in my short life than I could even tell you about... I learn from them..

16. i've been cheated on quite a few times unfortunately. and it doesn't get easier either.

the main reason i have never cheated and never thought about cheating, is because i think about how i felt when someone did it to me and i don't think i could put someone i care for through that kinda pain. that sinking feeling you get in the pit of your stomach is worse then getting punched in the face repeatedly to me.

17. I would never cheat because I wouldn't want anyone to cheat on me. Especially if its someone I cared about I would be furious/confused/sad. Its not cool to fuck with peoples emotions.

18. No and no. I've never had a girl actually hook up a someone while with me, but my last gf was texting/chatting w guys and that fucking hurt. I'd never want to inflict that on someone, if you're that unhappy just fucking break up w the person first.

19. I could never even imagine cheating on my girlfriend.

20. I have but only in high school were relationships aren't even real yet and everyone is a horny little bastard.