Would you have the stomach to kill?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bunnyrabbitz, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Would you have the stomach to kill someone?

Say, someone you did not know?

Would you be able to pull the trigger without hesitation?

2. no bro I'm a peaceful medicater.

3. if i had to yes

4. yes, what i been through i think i would
    Yes

5. I won't know until it came down to the situation

6. Not a fuckin chance, bro.
    I've never even held a gun before. I feel bad If I hit an animal on the road, or at them abused animal commercials. I for sure couldn't take a human out.
    Maybe while being attacked, who knows. But just to surprise murder someone? No, I couldn't.

7. Fuck with my wife or kids and I will lullabye a fucker

8. I would rather choke someone then shoot someone.. stabbing is my 2nd favorite way.

Guns aren't personal enough. I want to see the life drain out of the person.. not just 1 second alive, 1 second dead. Shits lame

9. threaten my immediate family, and that includes my close friends, then maybe.

If a man was smashing my mother in front of me with a blunt object, I would disembowel him.

10. #11 growerBabe, Dec 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
    Decided not to say.

11. ONLY to save my life.

12. [quote name='"aKidYouWanaKnow"']I would rather choke someone then shoot someone.. stabbing is my 2nd favorite way.

Guns aren't personal enough. I want to see the life drain out of the person.. not just 1 second alive, 1 second dead. Shits lame[/quote]

That's a very cliche outlook on murder,what movie did you steal that from kid? As if you have experience

13. [​IMG] GIFSoup

14. of course, ima heartless guy

15. yea if i had to.

16. Depends am I threatened to become raped or do I have 1 day to live am I just killing someone no not cause I'm scared to cause I'm not the type of person to kill especially in cold blood. If I'm gonna get raped by someone you damn well better be expecting a cap in your face.

17. If it was a life or death situation then yes, id have the stomach to kill. Its not hard, if you know how to do it the right way you can end a life in a second, But only to save one.

18. #19 NorCalPiff, Dec 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
    +rep
    +rep+rep
    edit: look at the comment he posted that .gif too, it makes it 1000000x funnier.

i thought OP just meant straight mob on anybody with a gun. if they are fucking with my mom or sister or my life they will catch a bullet from da 9 milli A$AP

19. If my life is in danger, or my family's, then yes.