Would you have sex with an alien? (Extra Terrestrial)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Man Plus Eyes, Jan 16, 2010.

1. yes.
    /thread

2. yes, with a condom.

3. haha i dig how you have extra terrestrial between parenthesis, maybe im just high. to answer your question, i would pass, i dont want to be an alien fucker...it'll be on par with bestiality

4. lol it is though isn't it, hmmm

[​IMG]

5. theyd have to be illegal

6. does that turn you on, Mr. Ass Rammer?

7. ...

[​IMG]

8. yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah boiiiiiii!!!!!

I SMASH THAT ASS HOMIE

9. between those two post I just had an awkward laugh thank you

10. Nah, just think of all the chemistry going on there . . . I think that some kind of adverse reaction would happen that could forever fuck up your genitals.

We didn't really co-evolve with aliens, so I don't really think our bodies would be able to handle it.

Just imagine putting your dick into some alien pussy . . . . . That's like sticking your member into a hole in the ground - guessing game.

:eek:

11. theres gophers in alien pussy?

12. Yeah man, that's what I'm saying.

13. damn. it's like a probe into a martian valley!

14. its cool though bitches have pussy trolls.

15. I'd smoke his head.:smoke:

16. that statement is on par with "id suck his dick" or "id smoke his bacon"

17. It's funny how everyone in this thread is imagining giving it to some alien...but in reality you'd end up having something rammed up your ass.

Alien-1
    You-1 up the butt

18. that dudes head does remind me of a bud I just broke up :D

19. I'm just saying if you banged that alien that looks like it has a tree for a head, it would probably be eager to please you... Like having sex with a larger woman. It would just be glad that it was gettin' some action, and it would totally try to romance you, maybe take you out for a nice alien meal first.

...what? don't look at me like that.

20. Ohwa Gawwd.. look at that sista:love::yummy: