Would you have sex with an alien? (Extra Terrestrial)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Man Plus Eyes, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Give him reason to phone home....or the police.

:smoke:

2. #22 Misc, Jan 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2010
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbhWftjWrEE]YouTube - E.T. Scream Scene[/ame]

For real?

3. If I argue it's because I'm right btw. Do you honestly believe fucking a dumb monkey is the same as (or better than) fucking an alien from outer space? Lol.

4. [​IMG]

Maaaayyyyyybe.

5. I also wouldn't mind a evening with this alien.

[​IMG]

It'd probably be pretty rough and all, but hey... you only live once.

6. Anyone remember farscape?
    Chiana[​IMG] Zhaan[​IMG]

Yes and Yes

7. No, I said it would make more sense to have sex with a monkey over having sex with an E.T. being. Why...because we simply come from the same planet. I'm just throwing out observation...it just sounds like you're looking forward to your first alien encounter so you can fuck whom ever comes out of the ship. Chill it.

8. :eek:
    BAHAHAHA. That is absolute quality.

Also, forgot aeryn from farscape
    [​IMG]

9. No blowjobs from that one, but hell yes! Sex with an alien is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Just think of the possibilities.

10. It's more of an "if the situation arose" thing than an "I'd bend it over and fuck it as soon as I saw it"

11. [​IMG] [​IMG] I think I'd take the latter option.

12. #33 handaman, Jan 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2010
    Agreed, for all of the Farscape aliens posted too.

13. what about that girl from species..or all of em I'm pretty sure they were all hot

[​IMG] [​IMG]

14. As long as she didn't peirce me too much with those tentacle things, yes.

EDIT: she looks kind of crunchy, like an insect. I'm not sure.

15. Oh you know you want some of that.

16. I dunno. I'm imagining it being like shagging a fistful of beetles. Not great.
    Can you give me info on what the skin is like? Will she burst / flake or is she hard as hell?

17. How 'bout this? If the situation ever arises, I'll take the lead and give her the fucking to end all fuckings, then you can have my sloppy seconds.
    Most things with shells have something soft they're protecting, I would think she has some part of her body that is nice and squishy for reproduction.

18. Two words. TAG TEAM

19. Amen brother, I would be honored to tag team an alien with you anytime.