Would you have sex with a robot?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by LisaBot, May 11, 2012.

1. In the future, I think they will have lifelike robots you can have a full sexual experience with.

Would you buy one or try it out?

2. yea. what do u have to lose

3. [quote name='"reggaemylitis"']yea. what do u have to lose[/quote]

Dignity and possibly your penis

4. Yeah, I would fuck Jolie. That synthetic bitch.

5. Who is the stupid mofo that doesn't know social dynamics that would make a machine like that

6. I would only do it if she cleaned up after herself and cooked ya boi some food after. that would be more than most real girls do knameen?

7. I'd be too scared thinking about how my penis could get taken from me :(

8. I guess its worth a shot
    but only if he goes down on me
    wait..what the fruit..
    are robots gonna have tongues? =/

9. I don't see why not, but I have a real gf so I don't really have a need for a sexbot haha. Would it be considered cheating if you had sex with a robot? What if a robot cheated on you with another robot? The possibilities are endless!

10. I dunno man, I don't think the early versions will be programmed with functional empathy capabilities. And they would still be vulnerable to computer viruses. It would just be an upgraded blowup doll with added risks...

I'll pass. Think i'll just wait till holodecks are functional :(

11. whats the difference between fucking a robot and fucking one of those "real dolls" or fleshlights?

12. hmmm... "honey, I think I caught a virus..." could take on a whole new meaning...

let's not kid ourselves people, we all know the only source of safe sex...

[​IMG]...enjoy? ;):p

13. #14 MonkeyUndead, May 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2012
    2 things. For some reason I'd rather have sex with a robot that actually looks like a robot, like the Metropolis bot. Why would I wanna fuck a robot that looks like a real girl when I can get the real thing?

And only if the robot lets me jizz on its robot face. That seems rather humorous to me.

If its a super advanced bot like the ones in that movie A.I. that can talk and all that then probably.

14. can we just stick to legalizing weed for now?

now wonder why its taking so long...

15. If they looked like us, and talked and walked like us to where we couldn't really tell the difference, I would buy one and have it reprogrammed to go around town being a slut, something about that would make me laugh.

But have sex with one, not unless I was single.

16. Nah, I probably would not. It sounds like a recipe for disaster. Worst case scenario when things mess up on your computer is you lose data. Bad things can happen if things went wrong doing the no no with a bot.

For consideration...

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

17. No, i prefer the real human experience.

18. only if its pink on the inside

19. I'd fuck a robot untill ny dick gets electrocuted