Would you have preferred Halo: Reach or Halo 4

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by HeadySpaghetti, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Personally even though Halo Reach's story and gameplay compleely dwarfs the gameplay of other halos, i still woild , would have way prefered a continuation o the Halo Story line.

They brought so much new shit, weapons, enemies, all that into a halo that happened before all the other halos, which is loved. But its like, where did those weapons and enemies go after Reach? Im sure they all just did disappare and die out, which is why it would've been so much betterin Halo4 gefause it woild have the same shit and possibly evej jwewer stuff.

Also, if anyone knew anything about Halo Reach before it came out and tehey beat it; Everyone knew how it was going to end. Reach was going to be destroyed a long with everyone else on the planet. But if they made a Halo 4, we would have no idea how it woud start, what it would contain or how it would end. I would much rather know whats going to happen after Halo 3, tahn to play Halo Reach and know from the start what was going to happen.

Sorry for the bad writing and terrible spelling so fucked up i cant even stay awake typing this. What do you all think

2. Lets be realistic here how many god danm halos can they make i mean. What 1-2-3-odst and whatever else came. I agree about the weapons and such thats stupid. Bungie is running out of ideas and personally i think halo is terrible most of the time.

3. I disagree and think halo is amazing. Halo ODST was retarded actually a lot of them are retarted on how they come out with them, but are amazing games. ODSt was a side project worked on by completely different team than reach though and made it during them making reach as well

4. Halo reach for sure.. Technically the BR from halo3 is new.. And the DmR from Reach is old ;x so technically its justs new weapons we havent seen.

5. DMR is my shit i gotta tell yah but im dirty with the assault rifle i mean im not a huge fan but i never said i wasnt nasty at the game lol.:smoke: