Would you harvest? Pics included

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DevilRed, Feb 24, 2004.

1. Finishing my third and final indoor harvest this winter
    Im looking for maxium weight here.

The plant has the majority of its hairs orange, but not all. Again im looking for maxium weight.

Should i harvest? Or is it likely the plant will put on some more weight?

White Widow just under 6 weeks of 13 hours dark.

Attached Files:

2. bit closer of another cola

Attached Files:

• bud.jpg
      bud.jpg
      File size:
      43.5 KB
      Views:
  3. YES ITS TIME TO HARVEST HOW MANY HAVE PLANTS DO YOU HAVE ? WHAT LIGHTING AND WHAT METHOD OF GROWING ARE YOU USING LET US KNOW HOW MUCH YOU END UP WITH OFF THEM

4. mmm hard one to call.......looks ready but from what i've read on the strain, it develops a lot of crystals late in flowering, and from a lot of other indoor growers of the widow, they all went 7-8 weeks..........was the plant stressed at any point during veg/flowering?............better to go to the microscope and check the colour of the trichomes to be on the safe side........Peace out.........Sid

if i were you, i'd do a sample test.......

5. What a beautiful sight!! I am also interested in what lighting and what method you used.

6. im with sid.

maybe a premature stress related.

only one real way to know...get out the looking glass.

7. Geeze guys, thanks for the compliments and drooling :)

Anyhow, no the plants have not been stressed. One is a third generation clone, the other a second generation clone. Both from the same mother.

The grow set-up is as followers
    1-125W HPS
    1-75W HPS
    2-40W Warm Whites
    2-25W Grow Floros
    Flowering start height 14", current height 29"
    13hr dark/ 11 hour light (maybe sped up flowering?)

Miracle grow 2 times in its life cycle, water about once a week.
    Plants livea about 8" inches or so from top of lights. The plants are rotated daily so each side gets light. Lower limbs trimmed away (used for other clones). Last watering gave them a full flush of water, soaked the pots! The plants had a slight growing spurt afterward.

Most hairs are red, but there have been new yellow hairs appearing on some of the tops, almost like new growth. You can sort of see it in the pics.

My main question is. Will these plants continue to gain weight? Or will just the THC content change? really only care about weight, im pretty sure the THC is plenty. Last grows the bud was "POWERFULL" stuff.

more pics

Attached Files:

8. more pics. Another look at some buds.

Attached Files:

9. the plants 29" tall. There are 3 total. The third is much smaller, started growing much later and was not veg'd as long. Its approx 18" tall, and slower flowering, no orange hairs yet.

Attached Files:

10. lastone, sunshine application. some of you have seen the room from other journals. Plants on right side are smaller new 6" clones.

Long floros are up and down so the lower limbs get some light. Plants are spun and rotated daily.

Attached Files:

11. HIGH All, mmmmmmmmm slirp....."they" say "it is suggested to flower (12 hour light) the White Widow for 8 weeks, but 10 weeks will really give you the crystals you are after."

Your 6wks...I'd wait at least another 2. The last 2wks of flowering the Buds should fill out more.

Nic pics BTW!!!

12. judging by the pic of the buds (third pic up), i'd go with unoit, and wait a week or 2...........you can see a lot of pistols still white..........Peace out.........Sid

13. aight guys, looks like im gonna wait and hope they pack on the weight like fat little sucker buds :)

So what happens if I wait too long? Im guessing ill know, the fan leaves will yellow and die completely? Right?

14. OMG! Those are beautiful!! What size pots are you using? They look like either 10" or 12".

15. Unno the exact measure, its says 3 gallon on the side. Cost me a whole .99 cents each at K-mart in the Auto dept.

Ill post more pics as they get fat :)

16. Oh yea, i think its fair to say 1 to 1.5 ounces from these two and the other little one combined. I don't smoke it, i let it go for $70 a 1/4 to friends.

17. I dun know anything about growing but those are so fucking nice!!!

18. Can I be your friend? lol You should sell that for a lot more then $70 a 1/4.

I'd think that would be more then 1.5 ounces. Do you think you are estimating a little low?

19. I think my estimates are about right, this is my third indoor harvest off the same plants (clones). These are a bit bigger than the others. Gets better each time.

But still I only expect .5 to .75 oz per plant, dry.

And yea primo seedless sticky icky WW is worth more than $70 a 1/4. Im sure I can get $320 per oz, as I had in the fall with outdoor crop. So in smaller amounts i could prob get closer to $90 per 1/4. But its easier to unload it at $70 for now.

You know, gotta build a flavor for it so they keep coming back for more.....you know then supply demand, the price goes up a bit

Im not out to rob my friends either.

20. i would agree with u, about 2.5 oz's.

and maybe they are a little closer than 2 weeks til ready.

ur first shots were not as good as ur later pictures.

id say they are getting close. within 2 weeks forsure.