Would You Guys go to a GC Party??

Discussion in 'General' started by StoneTown, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Yeah, I'd go.

2. better be some strippers

3. I'm down if it's in NorCal haha. :smoke:

4. this party better be good if I go to the trouble of leaving Ireland AND putting a bra on

effort

5. that'd be pretty dope... i'd contribute a 30 :D

6. [quote name='"BUDSLiNGER"']lmao..so am I to understand that allot of folks just cant get together and party..
    unless there are women there..lmao...
    because we all know.. if the party is all males there must be something wrong with them...:laughing:

Who really gives a fuck if there are more guys then gals..
    there to party not suck dick right.. Unless of course these indaviduals just dont trust themselves around that many stoned guys...:laughing::smoke:

prety uptight for stoners....Just sayin[/quote]

Freedom of (intelligent) speech!

7. [quote name='"BUDSLiNGER"']lmao..so am I to understand that allot of folks just cant get together and party..
    unless there are women there..lmao...
    because we all know.. if the party is all males there must be something wrong with them...:laughing:

Who really gives a fuck if there are more guys then gals..
    there to party not suck dick right.. Unless of course these indaviduals just dont trust themselves around that many stoned guys...:laughing::smoke:

prety uptight for stoners....Just sayin[/quote]

Freedom of (intelligent) speech! You're good here.

I only wondered about people not wanting to party because of the amount of men (boys) to girls. Its all good though, we know at least who would go!

8. There should be beer pong. Bring a friend?

Me n this one guy have a very positive winning streak in pong. :devious:

9. Surely if there's a GC party it has to be in Amsterdam, everyone can smoke there and this is kinda a European site...
    Also long flight=no trolls

10. When I eventually go on that Europe trip I'll be SURE to hit up GC see if anyone wants to blaze :p

But that's an expensive flight for a party..

Maybe if this was like an official GC meet.. Ya know? And like a TON of people were going.

Have name tags with out GC Names on em :D

11. We should rent out a conference hall in Amsterdam and get as many of us over there as possible, be so awesome...
    Everyone pay Superjoint like 20 euro to rent a place out or something...

12. There is a requirement of at LEAST 4 bars of rep and over 400 posts in order to be invited...

13. #133 Herb Pheonix, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    :*(

Just make getting a ticket cost 20 euros.. How much is that in dollars?

14. I'd go if it's near Pasadena.

15. Oh man thatd be rad. I would definetly go.

16. I love parties, send me an invite when it goes down.

17. the OP only has two bars lol

18. hahaha aw shit