Would you grow cannabis with Miracle grow? Yes or No and why?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Rookie.Grower420, May 22, 2019.

?

Would you grow with miracle grow?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Is miracle good for growing cannabis? Is it a good soil to grow with? Will you have issues growing with it? Would you grow with mircale grow yes or no? And why?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I can't say the name and don't like time released poop

thanks

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. From all the other reasons NOT to use M.G., your reason is the one I agree with the most. Anything associated with MonSATAN is prohibited anywhere near my home, much less near my weed plants.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The soils hell no, there ferts are very hot, in a jam ya I would but only about 1/4 to 1/8 there recommended dosage.

5. Amen to that! Oh botanicaire was acquired by Scott’s MG as well. Soooo yeah lol.

6. The liquid Bloom Booster is about 20ml per 3gal of water at the highest strength I've used when I ran out of nutes and couldn't get out to get anything. Winter's here suck.

7. Haha I heard of that as well, so I stopped using their Cal-Mag.

8. I just stopped using their silica blast. Shit was high in K and with my all purpose it was locking my mag out.

9. I heard amazon is awesome....

10. A better question would be "why WOULD you grow with MG soil?"

I have never heard a valid reason lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Lmaooooo ! I have tried before and my plant just looked discombobulated. I didnt finish the grow but i bet the smoke wouldve tasted like shit

12. Reasons I couldn't get out...it snows feet at a time here, and for days in a row. So alot of times there is no mail for days.

13. Lol fuck that!!

14. 20190224_115213.jpg 20190208_133320.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. nope.com other options available

16. So many better choices.
    So many people claiming to have problems.