Would you go with the Aliens?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Buddha_Man, Nov 30, 2011.

1. i mean, im sort of pissed they left me here 20 years ago... but i try not to hold grudges.

so when they return ill tell them what i have learned and experienced

and then we will travel the galaxies sky high on space weed

2. id stay here where theres girls to fuck, weed to smoke,

3. beam me up, scotty!

4. they might import us as slave labors... Or sell to their fellow aliens as novelty items...

5. The devil you know, the devil you don't......know. In other words, I wouldn't go. Unless they needed me to save the universe, then I'd go. What, am I gonna say no to that?

6. #26 1bakedpotato, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011
    Eerie, I had imagined such an idea a short while ago.

But to OP, I'd have to check em out, see if they were sketch as fuck.

I imagine life outside of our planet as something else. There's something about Earth. The perfect circumstances for such brilliant forms of life, condensed molecules and shit that form matter.

7. #27 Buddha_Man, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011

the twilight zone has an episode for everything haha. its the original "manswers"

but idk. lets just say the aliens have been watching us for our entire history. now why would they just be revealing themselves now? i wouldnt trust em as far as i could throw em bros. even if they are tiny smurfs and i can throw em really far.

8. Would it just be me going? Or would there be other humans?

If the former, no, if the latter, yes.

9. Ya id smoke up a hot alien bitch, then fuck her in whatever holes an alien would have.

10. Yeah and follow them right into the gas chamber ;)

:smoke:

11. No. did any one else see the twilight zone: to serve man? It didn't end up good for them.

12. Depends on so many factors. But I lean towards yes.

13. Definitely. Fuck this stupid planet.