would you go to war for cannabis?

Discussion in 'General' started by budsmoker55, Nov 18, 2008.

1. would you enter a war for the legalization of cannabis..i wouldnt im just wondering you guys' opinons

2. i would! definitly!

3. if its a non-violent war, then it is very possible that I would.

4. No, I'd just smoke it and watch stupid people fight each other.

Then at the end when there is a power vacuum I'd seize control and declare dictatorial powers.

YOU WILL FUCKING BOW TO ME!!!

5. Fuck no, cannabis and war don't go together. A CANNABIS WAR is an oxymoron.

6. sorry i forgot this but yes violent war..guns..and slingshots with flowers :hello:

7. lol, no. Go to war over the drug that makes peace. But non-violent yeah.

Fucking stoners would get high, climb out their foxholes and go home. Drink a nice cold pepsi:p

8. i wouldnt fight over a plant, hell no. id just grow the plant in my basement and stfu. why go to war for something you can have anyways?

9. "Hey man, where the fuck did I put my extra clips?"

"Uhhhhh, I'm pretty sure you traded them to Johnson for that box of Little Debbies"

"hahahaha, shit that's right man... So what are we going to shoot with?"

"Fuck man, good point. All I've got is this can opener and piece of tin foil, cause I traded all my rounds for this sweet ass spoon pipe"

"Well at least those Snowballs were delicious"

10. Fuck yeah Id be a cannabis commando

11. It depends. The gov would have to have done something really fucked up, like executing people for possession. Then I would do something about it.

12. i would create a new weapon!!! a gas weapon! that emits a VERY POTENT CHEMICAL KNOWN AS T-H-C!!! then everybody gets hgih!! WAR ONE!! checkmate

13. lmao made me laugh

14. You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb it into peace

15. This is a joke -- right?

16. Truman might disagree with you there

17. Last time I checked yardies were violent motherfuckers who enjoy a joint, I don't think a war of the tokers would be less violent.

18. no its not a joke just a fun thread to discuss about

19. If the war in question could be settled by some hardcore break dancing then count me in.

20. No. In my mind weed = peace. And since war pretty much doesn't = peace at all... No.

:smoke: