Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you go to this extent to get the MFLB?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Canadian Bud, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Honestly, I have fell in with this little puppy after reading all the reviews. I still live with my parents who do not know I smoke so I can't ship the bitch here. I had someone to ship it to but that fell through so now I am fucked. However, there is a head shop close to my selling the vaporizer for 140 bucks, which is about 40$ more than the average online price. I need a stealthy toking tool so do you think wasting a bit of money on this bad deal would be worth it?

2. wouldn't it be around that price anyway with shipping and handling?

3. I'm confused as to why you can't get it shipped to your house. You can get your own mail, yes?

4. S&H costs like $5 lol. Bring a bunch of printouts to the head shop, they love to haggle. You can probably get them down to 120 at the most

5. No since the shipping is free for USA

Since he lives in canada its $13

I live in canada and it was $113 with taxes and shipping and handling. Came in two business days :) They have a distributor in Mississauga, Ontario

6. You could always get a P.O. Box. You might have to be 18 to get one of those, but since you're on this site we're going to assume you're 18. ;)

7. since when the fuck is shipping free or under 10$ for that matter?

8. Someone got ripped off haha...

9. For something that size there is no way shipping would be more than 10 or 15 bucks...I mean, it weighs nothing and is smaller than a pack of cigs. They could just stick 'em in flat rate envelopes.

You should definitely be able to haggle with the shop a bit though, get it knocked down to like 120

10. ihaven't bought anything off the internet in like 10 years because i thought s/h was ridiculous.. apparently i'm wrong..

11. Since... forever. Every single MFLB order in USA has free shipping if you buy it from the official distributor (BlissSville) which is highly recommended since i got a nice 2 pc grinder perfect for the MFLB and it comes with the newest model.

12. Those shops sure do like ripping off, a MFLB at my local headshop is 175bucks and it doesn't even come with a free grinder or anything. I can get it for a 100 online,

13. So ive got 2 headshops around my house, about 15 and 25 minutes away each. At the closer one they have decent stuff for reasonable prices but anything above $100 is way marked up. They have literally the same products at the lhs 25 minutes away like a vortex for 100 when the same vortex is 180 at the close one. So if you have another hs a little further away try it.

14. I was in the same situation as you because i also fell in love with it but could not ship it to my house (parents). I think it was worth every penny i paid a hundred and got it from ebay and it came with extra batteries and a grinder. I think that is a steep price tag of $140, are you getting any accessories with it?

If you are i think it would be worth it because in the end you will save so much bud that it will more than pay for its self.

My final advice would be go for it if it comes with good accessories, but if you can wait and find a friends house to ship it to it would be a cheaper option.

Let me know if you got any q's
    and have fun with that vape

15. Do your parents open your mail? I ordered mine to my house and they didnt even touch it. Everyone that i've let use it falls in love with it, its amazing.

16. Jupiter? That place's website is fucked, everything is like 25% then it should cost (even going up to $90 for a fucking basic sherlock bubbler like one I've seen on Etsy for like 25 bucks)

17. Yeah dude how did you know, it is Jupiter. Does the store have the same prices as shown on the website?

18. you can try and bargain with them