Would you go to Afghanistan?

Discussion in 'General' started by mushroomsatsuji, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Probably not. Nobody likes the middle east.

2. I've been to deployed to Afganistan, it sucks, it made me actually miss Iraq lol.

Sent from my FroyoEris using Tapatalk

3. Epic

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9F8HrNvqUw"]YouTube - Henry Rollins on Pakistan (Part 1)[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RzXAMc08Rc&feature=related"]YouTube - Henry Rollins on Pakistan (Part 2)[/ame]

4. I'm not a world traveller. THe only time I've really been out of the US was on my honeymoon cruise to the Mexican Riveria. I would like to be a world traveller though, I'd love to see the globe and it's massive diversity. I think it would really open my eyes to how everyone else lives and make me appreciate what I have more.

At the current time, no I wouldn't want to travel to Afghanistan, but I would like to see the Middle East some day.

5. I wouldn't go to any country that's currently at war, especially one that's at war with my
    country. There are many Americans over there who are alright, but there are the rare
    few who do get kidnapped and usually killed. I'd rather not be one of those few people.
    The middle east does look like a cool place to go though. Don't want to deal with customs
    either. I'd go batshit if they tried to search me on the inside with a rubber glove and
    Vaseline.

6. Noooooo thanks, I like my head right where it is. Kidnappings and assassinations against tourists are pretty routine over there. Stay in the city, suicide bomb or kidnap. Go to the scenic desert, get blown up by one of the 12 million landmines left by the USSR.

7. It is next on my list after crawling through a Rhino colon.

8. I'm really easy to keep cooperative during a kidnapping.

Just make me a pot of coffee and I'll tell you almost anything you want.

9. HELL YEAH I would go. It's the region taht has the BEST climate for some good KUSH. and who doesnt love riding camels? LOL jp but it's interesting to visit any country overseas. I rather go to india cuz KUSH originated in India in the "KUSH Mountains"(A real place).

But either way, they have some amazing HASH and KUSH in Afghanistan but some people over there smoke their weed with a bit of OPIUM. It's a nice place, despite what the media portrays.. but going over there also brings some SAD images. children doing drugs, children with guns, bodies of innocent civilians, and dangers with milita groups. (probably not in any of the places u would be visiting tho)

One of my friends went not so long ago. He just stuck to the right places and had an awesome time and got to smoke some of the best AFGHANI KUSH.

10. You think the United States is at war with Afghanistan?

11. I think he means we have invaded Afghanistan and set up Military bases there.

12. I hope he means that.

13. I'd love to stop by there for a day or two I suppose, but I'd much rather visit India anyday.

14. i would go as long as it wasn't under the service for the government

15. America really isnt that much safer

16. I love to travel. I would go anywhere, anytime.

17. No.

/thread

:D

18. I'll pass, but respect for people who would enjoy traveling there.

19. yup to to get some fizzybubly

20. We're supposed to get deployed next year to Afghanistan. Fun.