Would you give up Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Chi-TownsFinest, Jan 9, 2010.

1. I would choose Jack Daniels, and after enough, whoever wants to try to kick me will get their own foot shoved up their own ass.

2. this man knows whats up

3. Yes, I would still smoke weed everyday. After awhile you might get use to getting kicked in the face :).

4. After a kick to the face, my weed high would probably be gone unless I was totally blasted. I would still be pissed about getting kicked in the face, though.

5. one of my friends is actually going through something similiar to this scenario lol. he is trying to quit cigs though, and every time he smokes one in front of the friend he made the deal with, he gets slapped in the head lol

6. HAH:hello:

7. Why would anyone give up weed? that would be the same as giving up wanking.

Besides, if this particular scenario applied to everyone who toked, wouldn't funding be needed for all the face kicking? i don't think citizens are willing to pay taxes for that kind of shit.:devious:

8. How can anyone trip without weed? I don't understand....I COULD NOT do it.....Like, if I had an eighth of shrooms or a few hits of LSD, and no weed-I'd wait till I have a SUFFICIENT amount of weed before going on my trip (At least an eighth)

And everyone knows you can be coming down from peaking on shrooms, smoke a lil bit of bud and then start peaking again. It's ridiculous what weed does for you...

Basically, what I'm trying to say is I'd take the kick in the face everyday for my herb.

9. Did someone decide to not kiss hanks ass?

10. Did someone decide not to make sense?

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdCA5xAsw8I]YouTube - Kissing Hank's Ass - The Movie[/ame]

12. #32 See Emily Play, Jan 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2010
    Free? Three times a day?

... And you'd choose acid? Holy shit, I salute you - brave, brave warrior. I can't even imagine doing acid every day, nevermind three times a day.

Personally, I'd choose cocaine (probably because I can't afford it so free makes it all good). I'd really feel like Tony Montana :cool:

... Plus, all I can consume = numbness (or death hah)