Would you give the money back?

Discussion in 'General' started by Highbinder, Dec 30, 2011.

1. fuck no i wouldnt give it back

sorry

i'ma douche

oh well

money

2. [quote name='"dc or nothing"']Hmmm.. just stop posting you sound dumb. Are you a fucking panda?[/quote]

Well whose the stupid one thinking I'm a panda?

I said that because you automatically seperated you from them. I'm not saying your racist or anything

3. [quote name='"Boguisity"']

Tell me you guys at least got to have a gangbang, cmon. Quit skimping on the details.[/quote]

We were hoping for that outcome bro. But instead we got hugs n kisses and i think some barf. Lol. That girl was gone she could not even stand up straight!

4. [quote name='"dezz"']

Well whose the stupid one thinking I'm a panda?

I said that because you automatically seperated you from them. I'm not saying your racist or anything[/quote]

why can't you just be a panda? You just instantly seperated yourself from being a panda..hmm

5. [quote name='"dc or nothing"']

why can't you just be a panda? You just instantly seperated yourself from being a panda..hmm[/quote]

Nah bra your wrong

6. I was on vacation a few years back and left my wallet in the room it had about $100 in it and the only ID was my school ID and all that had was my name and the schools name the people who found it contacted my school and sent the wallet across the country every dime was there

7. [quote name='"dezz"']

Nah bra your wrong[/quote]

I love everyone bitches for pandas.

8. [quote name='"dezz"']

Nah bra your wrong[/quote]

Just stop talking, your coming off as real stupid