Would you give the money back?

Discussion in 'General' started by Highbinder, Dec 30, 2011.

1. If you saw someone drop a note onto the ground without noticing?

I don't think I would :/

.. Subquestion; Anyone lucky with finding money on the street? I've found a few 20s in pubs over the years :D

2. yes...if they dropped it right in front of me but finding $20 in a bar would be completely different...would spend that immediately haha

3. I shit you not I found a 10 in the middle ofthe street before, just walking my dog and BAM free 10

4. I remember when i was like 8 and i was with my older brother and dad we were returning home from white castles(fucking awesome, i use to go there so many times as a kid). We walked through the drive way and found a $50 bill on the ground. I ended up convincing my dad to put it back ON THE GROUND, where we found it cuz i felt bad that the owner lost it. I was so naive as a kid, but i meant well.
    I would definately give it back.

5. If it was over $100 I would return it, I know how pissed off I'd be if I lost that money. Anything under is fair game.

6. I found a 10 in a shopping cart when I was a kid, loads of sweets that musta been an awesome sugar high.

I've been on the opposite end tho', I've been so stoned over I've left money in the cashmachine.

7. No. This girl in one of my classes dropped 10 out her back pocket. Haha free dime for me. :/ im a ass. And she was also kinda my neighbor she lived like 3 houses down across the street.

8. Hell yeah, i found a 50 note in the parking lot a a bar down the street, didnt see anyone drop it and noone was around. kept that shit...but if i saw it fall from a pocket or purse, i definitely would return it, It'd make their fuckin day, and seeing other people surprised and happy to know that the world is still a good place makes me happy and really feel good inside.

9. It's been fucken years since I found cash I mean I find a penny here and there and I'f I'm super lucky a quarter.

Well if I find money and no one around fuck it finders keepers. But if i see someone drop it ill give it back.

10. Oh yeah this reminds me of a story one time when we went to the bar we were walking back to the car. And one of my friends found a mini purse with money and a lisence in the middle of the street. So he dicided to find her. So we walked like 30 min and found the owner super drunk with some friends and they thanked us. End of story

11. It depends how broke I am

12. About 6 months ago I was a waiter at a mexican restaurant (im not mexican) and I seated an old man who had literly a wad of cash fall out of his back pocket, I had to be atleast a few grand. Also I was at chipotle in d.c. and saw this old man like ten people in front of me drop a 20, then this little chinese teenage fucker behind him stepped on it and dragged it all the way under his shoe out the door, that just pissed me off. Sorry for ranting:p

13. [quote name='"dc or nothing"']About 6 months ago I was a waiter at a mexican restaurant (im not mexican) and I seated an old man who had literly a wad of cash fall out of his back pocket, I had to be atleast a few grand. Also I was at chipotle in d.c. and saw this old man like ten people in front of me drop a 20, then this little chinese teenage fucker behind him stepped on it and dragged it all the way under his shoe out the door, that just pissed me off. Sorry for ranting:p[/quote]

What do you mean your not Mexican. Why do yoy automatically say ur not Mexican hmmmm?

14. Depends on if there are witnesses

If a dude's got so much scratch it's billowing from his pockets, who am I to argue?

15. [quote name='"dezz"']

What do you mean your not Mexican. Why do yoy automatically say ur not Mexican hmmmm?[/quote]

Typically when you go to a mexican restaurant you have mexican waiters?... what's there not to get?..

16. [quote name='"dc or nothing"']

Typically when you go to a mexican restaurant you have mexican waiters?... what's there not to get?..[/quote]

So your seperating yourself from them hmmm? Interesting

17. I was in high school walking out to the buses and I saw a $20 bill on the ground, I reach to get it and my friend pushes me into the bus and takes it. He was always a dick...

18. Hmmm.. just stop posting you sound dumb. Are you a fucking panda?

19. Tell me you guys at least got to have a gangbang, cmon. Quit skimping on the details.

20. If I knew who dropped it then yes I would give it back, atleast I really hope I would.

If I just found it well, shit happens.:smoke: