would you get your whole body really really sunburnt for a pound of weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by feudalism, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Yeah, I'd do it. I usually get pretty sunburnt every Summer, even though I'm pretty brown so I'm not prone to it. But aside from that, I have this magical Mexican ointment that works wonders for burns of any type. 2-3 days and even the worst sunburn should be gone for the most part.

2. Uhhh being a ginger? Fuck no. It would only take about 30 min without SPF 1354 anyways :rolleyes:

3. Now all I can think about is childhood memories of seeing how big a piece of skin I could peel off at once lol

4. I dont really remember all the details. They had me pretty well sedated. But during all this
    I do remember talking to my pappy and feeling at peace at that time. My pappy (grandpa) had
    died a year before this happened. But mom said it was just hallucinations from the meds.

But mostly it was like being awake 1 minute and the next being in a a room
    thats totaly pitch black but yet with a sence of peace then being awake agian
    and find out that 5 days past and felt like 5 seconds.

If that makes any sence...Its just kinda hard to explain.

5. Fuck yeah I would! I already have super white skin so I always get roasted in the summer anyways and a pound of weed would make me feel like God lmao

6. sixteen ounces really isn't that much.

7. Either is a sunburnt body

8. If I don't get cancer or any disease. Yes.