would you get your whole body really really sunburnt for a pound of weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by feudalism, Nov 30, 2011.

1. No
    I'd be a dumb ass

2. Grow yer own and let some other dummy git burnt.

3. Fuck that.

Im never getting as burnt as I was last time, not even for a pound of your stickiest weed.

Turned fucking dark purple, had to go to the hospital and I got some tasty painkillers. Hands down worst pain ive ever been in before I got the pills.

I peeled like a fucking banana after that. Never again will I get drunk and fall asleep on the beach.

4. I've been burnt as fuck for free, so yes lol

5. I, like everyone else on this planet, have suffered from a really bad sunburn before. 11am-8pm in a wave pool during Summer will do that too you. What sucked more then the initial couple of days sleeping was having to deal with pealing skin. YUCK. Like just, bleghghgh.

But yeah as long as it wasn't permanent I would take a week of feeling meh for a pound. I'd want some medical quality though, strain of my choice. AND I get to choose how I get sunburned, no weird creepy shit por fa vor.

6. No, I'd just grow my own and catch a nice tan under my HPS :p

7. would you smoke weed for more weed?

ok, ok, i wont ask you.. i'll just smoke the weed i was gonna give you :laughing: :p

8. No i wouldnt because I once got a 2nd degree burn from laying in the sun for 5 hours. I had quarter sized water boils all over my body, and it was extremely painful. When the boils popped, a slimy water secretion would drip down my body. So fuck no, not even for a pound.

9. Any day huh? I pick every day of the week, forever :devious:

10. cancer =/= $3k

11. Just a pound?

No way

12. goddamn dude. so you had a near death experience? what was it like?

13. Yeah I would.

14. haha tbh i dont even know.

y'all white people and getting sunburned. i have never been sunburned in me life haha

15. my skin turned purple once and it would depend what you mean by burnt. i'm white and irish burn easy my thought of being burnt is other peoples idea of wanted to die. most peoples idea of burnt is something i'd just laugh at.

16. i dont really burn in the sun bc im so tan so yeah i would lol

17. i dont give a fuck HELL YeAHH wTF

lay me naked in a mexican dessert idgaf a pound of weed hell yeahs 16 oz's and a whole lot of vaseline for my burnt ass lobster body bring it on

18. Nah I don't think I would. Weed is just a plant and no amount of it is worth damaging my body.

I am holier than thou in case you were wondering.

19. if it was on my dick, then yes, yes I would

20. lol exactly! 2nd degree burns pfft. That's summer here :). I sunburn to the shit though hehe